Le Bristol Paris***** Palace
Le Bristol Paris, one of the prestigious Oetker Collection's properties, is located on the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, at the heart of the city's arts and fashion district. Le Bristol benefits from the best location in Paris: just a few steps from the Champs-Elysées, Place de la Concorde, and the Avenue Montaigne.
Rooms & Suites
Le Bristol Paris has been welcoming privileged guests since 1925 and features 188 rooms and suites, all decorated in elegant 18th century style.
Le Bristol offers its guests 92 large suites amongst including 9 Signature suites:
- Two Royal Suites, private Parisian apartments located the 4th and 5th floor
- The Panoramic Suite used as a set in Woody Allen's famous film Midnight in Paris
- The Penthouse Suite, a duplex Empire-style suite
- Two Terrace Suites
- The Honeymoon Suite, overlooking the Eiffel Tower and Parisian rooftops
- The Imperial Suite, the largest suite at Le Bristol
The 96 rooms are from 40 to 50m² (~430 to 540ft²), offer a view of the garden, courtyard, or Rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré.
At your disposal at Le Bristol hotel
Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie combines the Bristol lifestyle with French luxury, in a setting of natural light, and open to an interior garden. In order to offer the highest quality of service to its clients, the spa has an exclusive partnership with the prestigious Swiss brand La Prairie. This world of beauty, fitness and well-being comprises a spa equipped with eight beauty treatment cabins, a fitness area, a hairdressing salon and a kids’ club "Les Amis d’Hippolyte".
On the 6th floor, the swimming pool made of teak offers a panoramic view of Montmartre and Paris’ rooftops.
In the lobby, the hotel’s Business Center allows guests an opportunity to perform various types of transactions. Room service, Housekeeping department and laundry service are available 24 hours/day.In the hotel, the florists offer their service for any kind of occasion.
Three Michelin Chef, Eric Frechon, creates everyday an exceptional, generous and innovative cuisine in the new gastronomic restaurant "Epicure".
Following a third Michelin star awarded to Le Bristol’s Epicure restaurant in 2009, Le 114 Faubourg – the hotel’s brasserie de luxe – has been honoured with its first star in the Michelin Guide. As such Le Bristol Paris has become the only Parisian Palace Hotel to be crowned with "4 stars".
Lovely lunches, snacks, and afternoon cocktails are served up daily at the "Jardin Français", and the Bar du Bristol is the hot spot for a perfect Parisian evening.
Around the hotel
During your stay, discover all about Paris:
- Culture: its numerous museums, galleries and monuments, which testify to the rich history of France
- Unusual: tours of the city, greeters, and modes of alternative transportation (segway, buggies, bicycles, etc…)
- Food lovers: teashops and bakeries, all the delicacies to taste
- Nature: gardens and parks, to the banks of the Seine River
- Gourmet: famous chefs, the best restaurants, and finest wines
- Shopping: from the luxury brand retailers of the Champs-Elysées, to the trendy boutiques of the Marais
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG): 45 minutes
- Orly International Airport (ORY): 35 minutes
- Gare du Nord TGV/Eurostar: 20 minutes
- Gare Saint-Lazare (city center): 20 minutes
- Gare de Lyon (south): 45 minutes
By metro (subway)
- Line 9 (Miromesnil and Saint-Philippe du Roule stations)
- Line 13 (Miromesnil and Champs-Elysées Clémenceau stations)
- Line 1 (Champs-Elysées Clémenceau station)
Le Bristol Paris***** Palace
112 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré