Four Seasons Hotel George V***** Palace
Private terraces overlooking Paris, luxurious interiors decorated with 18th century tapestries, combined with high tech modern amenities, creates a unique atmosphere.
Just a few steps from the Champs-Elysées, the Four Seasons George V Paris is the symbol of refinement and quality of service in the French capital, earning it the prestigious Palace designation.
Rooms & Suites
Each of the 245 rooms at the Four Seasons George V Hotel is gracefully furnished with luxury and comfort in mind. Combining the elegance of another era with modern technology, the rooms are designed to satisfy each person’s relaxation needs, while decorated in classic French furniture and art.
Revitalize in the bathroom’s deep soaking tub or all glass showers, while being surrounded in sumptuous marble. Quality towels and upscale toiletries complete this luxurious experience.
At your disposal at the Four Seasons George V
The hotel offers many services including laundry/dry cleaning, shoe shine service, valet parking, express check-in/check-out, a fully equipped Business Center, and a concierge service available 24 hours/day.
The hotel also offers services tailored to children as well.
The fitness center, the 32 m² (~345 ft²) indoor swimming pool, and the hot tubs offer moments of unparalleled relaxation. The spa features 11 treatment rooms in a setting of soothing colors, adorned with paintings from the 18th century. Enjoy the hair salon as well, and if you prefer, it is possible to have a massage in the privacy of your room or suite.
For dining, the hotel offers gourmet cuisine at Le Cinq restaurant, while Le Bar offers fantastic drinks and snacks. La Galerie, surrounded in beautiful art, is a hot spot for chic Parisiens looking for a drink and a light meal.
Around the hotel
With its prime location, the hotel is very close to several of the Paris must-see attractions: located between the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysées, it is still just a few minutes walk from the Louvre, and Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
During your stay, discover all about Paris:
- Culture: its numerous museums, galleries and monuments, which testify to the rich history of France
- Unusual: tours of the city, greeters, and modes of alternative transportation (segway, buggies, bicycles, etc…)
- Food lovers: teashops and bakeries, all the delicacies to taste
- Nature: gardens and parks, to the banks of the Seine River
- Gourmet: famous chefs, the best restaurants, and finest wines
- Shopping: from the luxury brand retailers of the Champs-Elysées, to the trendy boutiques of the Marais
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG): 1 hour
- Orly International Airport (ORY): 40 minutes
- Accessible from each of the four major railway stations: Gare de Lyon, Austerlitz, Gare de l'Est, or Gare du Nord
Hôtel Four Seasons George V Paris***** Palace
31, avenue George V
Contacts & Reservations
- Phone : +33 (0)1 49 52 70 00
- Website : www.fourseasons.com/paris