Hôtel Les Airelles***** Palace
Located in the heart of the Jardin Alpin (Alpine Garden) in Courchevel, the boutique five-star hotel Les Airelles, was conceived in the spirit of the grand cabins of the past, and is well known for its authenticity, and magic.
The hotel is perfectly located in the foothills of the mountains, with easy access to the slopes via the Gloriette and the Relais des Skieurs.
Rooms & Suites
The hotel offers its guests 37 rooms, 14 suites, and a private apartment.
Each room is decorated with antique wood paneling, and handmade ceramics.
Freshwater fountains, old carved wooden ceilings, and wrought iron art adorn the suites.
There are plenty of electronic devices available to for guests: flat screen TVs, DVD players, video on demand, jukebox, WIFI, mini-bars, safes…
At your disposal at Les Airelles
Relax with The SwissCellSpa Experience, a unique concept created from Swiss expertise in cellular revitalization, offering exclusive and exceptionally efficient treatments for face and body from Cellcosmet and Cellmen.
Fabulous parties held throughout the year have become do-not-miss events: Christmas, New Year’s, Carnival, Women’s Day, Easter… Teams of organizers, designers, and chefs work to create fantastic festivities.
In regards to dining, the restaurant La Table du Jardin Alpin offers gourmet cuisine, and the Coin Savoyard creates regional dishes, enhanced by the skill of the chef.
There is a space dedicated for children including a nurse, as well as gifts on their arrival, and the Airelles playroom. Also there is the carousel, and a private ice rink which will delight both young and old.
And don’t forget, there is direct access to the slopes via a specially designed valet service, which will also help you to choose the right skis. Once you have finished skiing for the day, enjoy a reception which is open 24 hours/day, as well as the exclusive boutiques in the hotel.
Around the hotel
Courchevel is a renowned ski resort which offers numerous activities:
- Skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snowmobiling, and chenillette (small vehicle with tracks) rides
- Nordic walking, snowshoeing, and ice climbing
- Hang-gliding, helicopter rides, Ultra Light flights, skydiving, paragliding, and hot air balloon rides
- Visits and tourist excursions in the surrounding valleys near Courchevel
- Cooking classes to help discover the cuisine of the mountains and vineyards
- From Paris to Moûtiers: 4 hours 30 minutes
- From London to Moûtiers: 7 hours
- Geneva Cointrin Airport: 145 km (90 miles), 2 hours 15 minutes
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport: 180 km (110 miles), 2 hours
- Chambéry and Annecy Airports: 100 km (60 miles), 1 hour 30 minutes
- Connection with Courchevel Airport possible by helicopter or private plane
- Chambéry-Moûtiers Highway
Hôtel de Charme Les Airelles***** Palace
Le Jardin Alpin
73120 - Courchevel
SAVOIE - FRANCE