Le Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris***** Palace
Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris reopened in 2010 as the most exciting 5-star luxury hotel in the City of Lights, after a dramatic and complete two-year transformation by designer Philippe Starck. The hotel has 149 luxurious rooms and suites and is just minutes from the Arc-de-Triomphe and the Champs-Elysées in Paris' 8th arrondissement.
Rooms and Suites
With 85 rooms, and 64 suites, including 3 stunning 350 sqm Presidential Suites, The Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris offers its guests an opportunity to relax in a luxurious environment. Charming, yet elegant, the décor was inspired by the ambiance of the 40s and 50s.
The rooms range in size from 36 sqm to 350 sqm, so you’ll enjoy a grand space to relax and recuperate, during your authentic Parisian experience.
At your disposal at the Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris
At Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris, art is omnipresent, with an exclusive service of Art Concierge, an Art Bookstore, a private Art Gallery, a 99-seat cinema theatre and an impressive private art collection.
The 1 500sqm Spa My Blend by Clarins is an award-winning white paradise, with the longest swimming pool in a Paris hotel.
Food and drink are an art form here too – from the buzz of the Long Bar on the ground floor, to the two restaurants :
- Matsuhisa Paris brings with it a highly contemporary vision of Japanese cuisine; a gastronomic encounter between Asia and Latin America
- ‘Il Carpaccio’ Michelin-star Italian restaurant
Not to be missed are the delicious pastries, macarons and chocolates by Pierre Hermé, considered by Vogue magazine as the ‘Picasso of pastry’.
Art, decoration, design and a fashionable selection: Le Royal Eclaireur is an exclusive destination.
Around the hotel
Thanks to being ideally situated, the hotel is just steps away from some of the most iconic destinations in Paris: the , the and the , and just a few minutes from the and the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
- Culture: its numerous museums, galleries and monuments, which testify to the rich history of France
- Unusual: tours of the city, greeters, and modes of alternative transportation (segway, buggies, bicycles, etc…)
- Food lovers: teashops and bakeries, all the delicacies to taste
- Nature: gardens and parks, to the banks of the Seine River
- Gourmet: famous chefs, the best restaurants, and finest wines
- Shopping: from the luxury brand retailers of the Champs-Elysées, to the trendy boutiques of the Marais
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) is just 30 minutes away
- Orly International Airport (ORY) is only 30 minutes
- Close to the 4 large train stations of Paris: Gare de Lyon, Austerlitz, Gare de l'Est and Gare du Nord
Hôtel Le Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris***** Palace
37 avenue Hoche