5 reasons to come to Lyon for your next event.
1. Lyon is France's 2nd conventions city hosting events large and small at its beautiful centrally located Convention Center. 3 Amphitheatres (300, 900 and 3000 seats), 28 break out rooms, 86,000 sq ft exhibition space. Easily accessible in the heart of the city, the complex also has 500 hotel rooms onsite and 13,000 more rooms throughout the city close by. Being a vibrant second tier city, rates are often more affordable than in larger capital cities.
2. Lyon is the capital of French gastronomy. From the small charming bouchon (traditional restaurant) to the 3 star Paul Bocuse Michelin starred restaurant, Lyon is a food connoisseurs delight. The city's 9 districts are full of some of the finest restaurants for all budgets and all tastes.
3. Lyon Saint Exupery International Airport is France's third largest with direct flights from every major European city. Flying in from the USA is easy thanks to regular flights to and from major European capitals. A high speed shuttle service can take you from the airport to the city centre and hotels in minutes.
4. Lyon is a beautiful and authentic 2,000 year old city with breathtaking architecture dating back to roman times. Museums, parks and attractions all over the city make for an exciting true French city experience.
5. Lyon is at the heart of some of the most famous wine producing regions in France! Beaujolais, Côtes du Rhone and Burgundy wine are all on Lyon's doorstep. Cuvages, cellars and vineyards are great for wine tasting sessions and tours.
Lyon Convention Bureau
Tel: + 33 (0)4 72 77 62 88