CONTEST - TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONTEST - TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNET ACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Atout France USA/The France Tourism Development Agency (FTDA) New York, NY
2. To Enter: Complete and submit your response from May 29th, 2013 (“Start Date”), through July, 30th 2013 (“End Date”). The winners will be drawn on August 15th, 2013. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, will be awarded to the registered user, if eligible. FTDA reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this contest or web site or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility: This contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older, with internet access as of the Start Date. Employees of FTDA, cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
Only one prize per person/e-mail address. Winner will be notified promptly after the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Prize: CONTEST PRIZE: There will be 2 Prizes awarded to 2 person consisting of:
- 3 night's stay in a deluxe room, in Paris with breakfast included for two persons at Pullman Montparnasse part of the Accor Hotels
Valid until May 31, 2014 upon availibility
- 3 nights stays in double room to be used – Hotel Le Mercure Saint Martin
Valid until October 31st 2013 upon availability and subject to blackout dates
The prize is non-transferable and/or redeemable for cash, goods or services
and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Booking will be made on space available basis of desired travel date and desired travel date must be before expiration date. Valid for one trip for the maximum number of days specified above and cannot be separated into multiple trips. Cancelation charges and other terms and conditions of travel will apply. No extensions will be granted beyond the expiration date. Sponsor is not responsible for any airfare penalties or differentials incurred by travelers due to purchase of tickets prior to confirmation of land stay. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prize certificates. Proof of citizenship and country entry requirements are the traveler’s responsibility.
Approximate Retail Value: $900. Taxes and all other expenses not expressly stated herein are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest. FTDA makes no warranty with respect to any prize. FTDA will report value of prize as required by law. FTDA reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
5. Release of Liability: By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of the FTDA, which shall be final. Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit if Eligibility and Liability, Indemnity and Publicity Release and Agreement and Guest will be required to sign a Liability and Publicity Release and both must be returned within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s Guest must be 18 years of age or older. FTDA may use winner's and guest's names, likenesses and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on this web site) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of FTDA and none will be returned. Entrants agree that FTDA, its affiliated companies, representatives, agents or employees are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prizewinner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this contest and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize.
After the contest ends, all participants will receive an e-mail concerning information on the winner.
6. General: FTDA assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections or damage to participants’ computers arising out of participation in this Contest. FTDA reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this contest should virus, bug or other causes beyond Sponsor's control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the contest. FTDA is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in thecontest or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries in the contest. FTDA reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this contest at any time and award prizes based upon votes received prior to date of the withdrawal. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted.
7. Winner: Prizewinners will be posted on franceguide.com after awarding of prize. This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of FTDA.
8. By entering the contest you agree to receive information about France.