Explore the Côte d'Azur in Cannes & Antibes Juan-les-Pins
THE COTE D'AZUR
One of the most attractive destinations in the world, the Côte d'Azur is France’s leading tourist destination for the number of international visitors after Paris.
- 11 million visitors in 2012
- #2 destination for the meeting industry in France after Paris
- France’s second biggest airport (Nice International Airport)
- 8 convention centers
- 1,000 meeting rooms/hotels
- 30,000 rooms including 10,000 with 4**** stars
- 7 competitive clusters, i.e. the #1 French region for R&D
- Sophia-Antipolis, Europe’s first-ever high technology park
To learn more, visit: frenchriviera-tourism.com
Cannes and Antibes Juan-les-Pins, as part of the Côte d'Azur, are very accessible being only 30 minutes away from Nice Airport, an international hub with direct flights from New York.
- The city is one of the best known French cities, thanks to the Cannes Film Festival.
- 8,000 hotel rooms
- Many famous 5-star hotels located on la Croisette
- 1 Convention center, le Palais des Festivals, featuring 377,000 sqft of exhibition space
- Hosts major tradeshows every year, such as MIPTV, MIDEM, and the Lions - International Advertising Festival.
- All the hotels and restaurants are within walking distance from the convention center and La Croisette.
To learn more, visit: palaisdesfestivals.com
The second city in the Côte d’Azur, located 20 minutes from Nice International Airport, is Antibes Juan-les-Pins. This city is known for its authenticity, charm and culture contained in its old stones, for the July International Jazz in Juan festival (Europe’s oldest one), the sandy beaches and the cosmopolitan feel of the city. Not to forget the amazing Cap d’Antibes.
- Very trendy destination launched as the first summer resort of the Côte d'Azur by the Americans in the twenties, it is a very modern and dynamic location.
- In 2013, the new convention center opened its doors to welcome “human-size” meetings up to 500 delegates as well as exhibitions on a 1000 square meters floor.
- Restaurants, sandy beaches, shops and 4 and 5***** hotel rooms all around the convention center provide, within walking distance, this unique “French village flavor”
To learn more : visit antibesjuanlespins.com
If you need more information about these two destinations, feel free to contact Anne-Sophie Rabreaud, Manager Meetings & Incentives - 212-745-0961 - email@example.com -