Lafayette Travel – make your event a success
Lafayette Travel located in Paris, Cannes, Bordeaux, Monaco, Paris and Strasbourg, is a DMC specialist in the organization and operation of Conventions, Meetings, Congresses and Incentives.
You will find below an example of a program Lafayette Travel has organized for an insurance company based in North America. It is an incentive program for 300 people in Paris.
- Day 1:Arrival and welcome reception at the hotel: “Paris Je t’aime” entertainment
- Day 2: Morning city tour followed by a lunch at Précatelan, afternoon at leisure & dine-around in Montmartre
- Day 3: Choice of activities:
- Visit of the Louvre museum & walking tour through Ile de la Cité,
- Bicycle tour through historic Paris & walking tour Latin Quarter
- Visit of Versailles Palace & Giverny.
- Day 4: Choice of full day trip outside of Paris: - Normandy landing beaches- Loire Valley castles- Champagne region
- Day 5: Choice of activities: - Gourmet walking tour rue Montorgueil, - Backstage visit of the Eiffel Tower, - Perfume making at Fragonard, etc.Gala dinner in a unique venue such as Orsay Museum or Musée des Arts Forains
- Day 6: Departure
Testimonial:“What a fantastic job you and your staff did in servicing our Toyota clients. Everyone we dealt with was exceptionally professional, friendly and easy to work with. Not to mention that we heard the exact same thing from our clients. Please thank all the staff for their extra efforts in making the program a success and we look forward to our next program with you in a few months” - Michael Wraschek, Vice President Sales/West Coast, Excellence In Motivation
Senior Project Manager and Director of Sales, North & South America
7 rue Auber 75009 Paris - France
Tel: +33 (0)1-55-04-79-79