The Metamorphosis of Pullman's Paris Hotels: PULLMAN PARIS BERCY
The Pullman Paris Bercy was recently refurbished in September 2013.
Strategically located in the center of the pedestrian Bercy Village neighborhood, Paris South-East, the Pullman Paris Bercy has just undergone six months of refurbishement. A few minutes from central Paris by metro, that gives an easy and fast access top the capital's key sites.
The Pullman Experience:
- Vibrant, cosmopolitan, in-style experience
- A Welcomer comes forward to greet the guests
- The lobby has been restyled and featured, as its focal point, a welcome desk designed especially for Pullman by Christophe Pillet to foster greater proximity with guests and easier interaction
Modern and elegant rooms:
- 396 in-style, spacious rooms and suites redesigned by JOI Design
- Large windows bathe the rooms in natural light and offer a splendid view of Paris
- The Restaurant, L'esprit du 12ème, is one of Eastern Paris' business meal hot spots, ideal setting for private dinners and business lunches
- Chef Julien Mercier has created a cosmopolitan Wine & Dine style menu featuring dishes inspired by the wines selected by Olivier Poussier, who was voted Best Sommelier in the world in 2000.
- Flagship dishes include "steamed" cod with ratte potatoes, pistachios and coriander, and foie gras "escalope" with onions, sultuna, oregano, and date condiment.
The place to meet:
- 19,375 sqf of meeting rooms on three floors including:
- 20 modular meeting rooms
- An amphitheater that can seat up to 300 people
- The meeting rooms can be configured into a wide range of customized layouts.
Information and reservations: Call +33 1 46 62 45 22 or email email@example.com