Rail Europe Inc., a privately held company, with the French National Railroads (SNCF) and the Swiss Federal Railroads (SBB) as majority shareholders, is the leading authority of European rail in North America, representing more than 50 European railroads throughout Europe. Our group clients include celebrities, politicians and Fortune 500 companies.
Rail Europe made history on Sunday April 7, 2013 when an entire Eurostar train from London to Paris was chartered, transporting 737 middle school students from Mexico. Students were studying English in the UK and at the end of their language program took a 4-day trip to Disneyland Paris before returning to Mexico.
Some quick facts regarding this group:
- 6 months: From conception to fruition
- 19: Rail Europe and Eurostar staff
- 14: Eurostar luggage handling staff and rain managers to help load and off load
- 18: motorcoaches arrived from Bournemouth, UK
- 750: capacity of Eurostar
- 737: seats sold on train
- 737: lunch bags were distributed
- 700: bags were transported by freight the night before
- 10 tons: the weight of those 700 bags
- 725: bags transported on Eurostar charter train
- 1425: total number of bags transported
Our team of multilingual, Group Rail Consultants with over 90 years of combined experience are available to assist in organizing your group European rail itinerary.
To request a quote complete the Group Request Form located on our website, www.raileurope.com/group-travel/get-a-quote.html, and a dedicated Group Rail Consultant will handle your request from start to finish.