The friendly Caribbean Island
This tiny 37 square mile island is known to be the friendly island of the Caribbean and is the smallest island in the world to be shared by the sovereign nations of France and Holland which have co-existed peacefully for over 350 years.
Much more than a beach-lover's paradise, the island of St Martin is teeming with natural and cultural, but most importantly human riches, where more than 120 nationalities live side by side.
The friendly island invites its visitors to experience a unique destination, where the highest standard of service is offered from our wonderful five star resorts, charming boutique hotels, cozy guest houses and not forgetting our luxurious villa product.
An island with amazing and unique charms.
None of the other French Caribbean Island will give you these advantages:
- English language is spoken throughout the island.
- The US dollar is accepted widely throughout the island. (In certain locations 1€ = USD 1)
- Daily direct flights from North and South America and also Europe.
- A French "Savoir-Faire" and "ambiance" with a Caribbean twist.
- A historical symbolic monument that separates the Dutch and French Side