The Bordeaux Vineyard
Founded around 300 BC, Bordeaux remains a marketplace, a trading center and a port of entry. It is the starting point for exploring the world of wine as well as the prestigious châteaux of Médoc, Saint Émilion, Graves and Entre-deux-Mers, where everyone can experience the sophisticated way of life "à la bordelaise"!
Out & about
- La Winery Philippe Raoux
- Les Sources de Caudalie: 5-star hotel, vinotherapy spa
- UNESCO World Heritage sites: Bordeaux, Saint Emilion
- Citadel of Blaye
- Château de la Brède
- "Planète Bordeaux"
- Sauve-Majeure abbey
- Bernard Magrez cultural institute
A unique experience
Setting out from Bordeaux, 6 destinations offer you activities and holidays to discover the wine region. Choose your own area or topic!
An easy and practical app
Access Bordeaux Wine Trip on:
• a smartphone or tablet by downloading the application for free
• a computer, on the website www.bordeauxwinetrip.com