Rendez-vous at the Cité du Train
The Cité du Train invites you aboard a unique journey in Europe, this is one of the largest and richest collections of historic trains dating from the age of steam to the present day.
The Cité du Train is located 20 mins from Colmar and Bâle, 30 mins from Belfort and 1 hr from Strasbourg.
- By road: A35/A36 motorway exit “Mulhouse Dornach”. A free car park is available to visitors in front of the museum.
- By tram-train: line 3 from Mulhouse train station or the town centre (Tour de l’Europe), alight at the “Musées” stop. At weekends in high season, a free rail shuttle runs between the tram stop and the Cité du Train.
- By bus: take line 20 from Mulhouse station (from Monday to Saturday) and line 62 from the Tour de l’Europe stop (stop « Anvers » – Sundays and bank holidays).
- By train: TGV Est, Mulhouse station.
- By plane: Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg airport.
Cité du Train
2 rue Alfred de Glehn
Tel. +33 (0)3 89 42 83 33