Domaines de Saint Endreol Golf & Spa Resort
Opened in August 1992, this course designed by Michel Gayon combines attractive shapes and unpredictable nature of the Var region.
Here is a wonderful 18 holes, tucked away in luxurious nature, between Provence and the French Riviera.
These renowned 18 holes provide magnificent views along the river Endre.
18 holes | 6169m | Par 72
The imposing Rocks of Roquebrune, that light up under the glow of the sunset, overlook the course where the river and water features are scattered amongst century-old umbrella pines.
This wonderful countryside setting is decorated with fairways of unique personality. For instance, hole no. 13, an imposing dive towards a green surrounded by water!
The Riviera Ladies Trophy in June
- With 50 glamorous bedrooms, the Domaines de Saint Endréol Golf & Spa Resort (3 star) is a real haven of peace, located just 9 miles from Fréjus, and 50 miles from Nice airport.
- Premium villas with pools, hamlet houses and apartments for seasonal rental
Other activities nearby
- A large spa just a few steps from the green with an indoor pool, aquatic course, saunas, Turkish baths, hot tub, fitness room, massages, and on-site spa services.
- Walk lovers can stroll through the landscapes of Provence with all its colours and scents.
- The cities of Nice, Cannes, St. Tropez and Fréjus are close to the golf course for short city breaks.
When to visit?
Open all year round.
- 750 miles from Nice International Airport (50 mins via autoroute A8)
- 80 miles from Marseille-Provence Airport (1 and a half hours via autoroute)
- 4 miles from Arcs-Draguignan Railway Station
Les Domaines de Saint Endréol Golf & Spa Resort
Route de Bagnols-en-Forêt,
83920 La Motte
Tel : +33 (0)4 94 51 89 80
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org