Hôtel Royal - Evian Resort, Serenity on the banks of lake Geneva
Perched as if by magic between Lake Geneva and the Alps, the Royal Evian Resort is a high-class complex that owes its reputation to the Evian Source Spa, a pocket of gentleness where the fantastic Evian water is used for « divine » treatments. In a superb natural setting, you will come across a historic hotel, 4,000 m² of facilities dedicated to the wellbeing of children, 5 restaurants and a range of sporting and cultural activitiesto vary your time here. An absolute must!
Special Wellness Benefits
Here and nowhere else is the source of the EVIAN® spring. Two centuries of expertise in the fields of well-being and personal care. Today Evian Source Spa has distilled this experience to offer you a range of divine treatments, founded on the ever expanding skills of its teams of therapists.
1,200 m² of serenity and wellbeing.1 hairdressing salon. 2swimming pools, 1 aquafitnesspool, hammam, sauna, jacuzzis, hydro-contact trail, weights room and gym. Free access to aqua trail, 34 treatment rooms.
Young mothers, people with a weight problem or subject to stress, men.
Cosmetic Product Lines
La Prairie, Anne Sémonin.
148 rooms and suites.
- L’Edouard VII : cuisine that is inventive rather than traditional,a subtle mixture of heritage and modernity.
- La Suite : conceptual and more traditional cuisine, whether for a quick meal or to take the time to admire the view over Lake Geneva.
- Le Jardin des Lys : snacks at lunchtime and a tea room from 3 pm.
- La Véranda : sophisticated, generous buffet-style dining which can be savoured while admiring the park and lake.
- L’Oliveraie : restaurant facing due south, serving gastronomic buffets and grilled dishes in the shade of the olive trees next to the pool.
Cookery classes, seminar rooms. A whole range of sporting and cultural activities available. Excursions.
Rates for general public
From €177 per person, with twopeople sharing a double room incl.breakfast.