Thermes Marins de Saint-Malo, The pirate city that invites you to go on a journey
A Breton town of sailors and navigators, the former pirate city of Saint-Malo symbolizes journeys over great distances, departures to elsewhere...One of France’s legendary establishments, Thermes Marins has for more than 40 years offered guests the opportunity to travel on a sea of wellbeing under the guidance of a hundred health professionals. For a stylish stay, choose the Grand Hôtel des Thermes, a former palace presented in the style of the day (refurbished rooms and suites) and outstanding observation point for contemplating the sea and the Saint-Malo bay.
Special Wellness Benefits
A centre equipped with over 80 cubicles and 6 swimming pools, alarge, highly qualified team of staff, facilities and procedures exclusive to Thermes Marins: seaweed wraps, affusion sculptures, underwater shower, etc.
80 thalasso marine hydrotherapy cubicles, 18 Thermes spa cubicles, free access to the aquatonic trail, seawater pool, sauna, hammam, sea mist room, cardio-training and weights room. Medical check-up included.
Example of a short break
2 nights half-board, 4 treatments per day.
Includes: access to the Aquatonic trail, seawater relaxation pool, sauna, hammam, sea mist room, cardio-training and weights room. From €478 per person with two people sharing a double room.
Thalasso & Spa Package: From €558.
Example of a long stay
Sea and Wellness
6 nights half-board, 4 treatments per day.
Includes: access to the Aquatonic trail, seawater relaxation pool, sauna, hammam, sea mist room, cardio-training and weights room.
From €1,380 per person with two people sharing a double room.
Young mothers,slimming, people subject to stress, men, special back / legs program, spa & thalasso.
Cosmetic Product Lines
Thermes Marins de Saint-Malo. New anti-ageing range.
Grand Hôtel des Thermes*****
• 174 rooms including 83 rooms with a sea view + 12 apartments and Prestige rooms + 3 suites.
• 3 restaurants : «La Terrasse», «Le Cap-Horn», «La Verrière». Cuisine featuring produce from the sea and local specialities. Two teams of chefs headed by Patrice Dugué, as well as a cho- colatier/patisserie chef, Pascal Pochon.
• 5 conference and meeting rooms, cookery classes, children’s club.
• From €105/person, 2 people sharing a double room incl. breakfast.
Hôtel et Spa Le Nouveau Monde****
• 83 rooms, close to Saint-Malo’s old town
• 1 restaurant with sea view: «Les 7 Mers»
• 800 m from the Thermes Marins de Saint-Malo
• Air: Dinard / Pleurtuit / St Malo: 15 km
Rennes St Jacques airport: 80 km
• Train: Direct TGV train from Paris Montparnasse less than 3 hrs from Paris
• Car: Less than 4 hrs from Paris: A11 motorway via Le Mans and Rennes, A13 motorway then A84 via Caen
Phone: +33 (0)2 99 40 75 03