Rendez-vous in Touquet-Paris-Plage
Situated on the Opal Coast in Pas-de-Calais, just 2 hours from Paris, Lille and London, the seaside resort of Touquet-Paris-Plage has plenty to offer visitors throughout the year, thanks to its superb setting as well as its high-quality shops and restaurants adapted to the needs of its discerning clientèle.
You can't help but be taken in by all that Touquet-Paris-Plage has to offer; it caters to all, providing entertainment for families as well as fantastic nightlife. There are guided architectural bike tours, horse rides on the beach, you can walk through The Canche Bay Nature Park or how about climb the lighthouse and enjoy the fantastic view of a picturesque location!
Indulge in your passion at this sporting paradise!
With 3 superb golf courses amid the forest and dunes, 33 tennis courts, a fully renovated Equestrian centre and sand-yachting on the huge sandy beach, Le Touquet Paris-Plage offers plenty of sporting activities for all the family throughout the year.
Every summer, Touquet Paris-Plage, the family resort par excellence, organises a whole host of fun and cultural activities, including free shows, as part of its children’s festival. Throughout the summer months, our young visitors are entertained by a succession of story-tellers, magicians, puppeteers, stilt-walkers and jugglers as part of these performances and interactive events.
Still reminiscent of its high class 30s history, you can enjoy the forest, the beautiful beach stretching out into the distance or the bustling town center at the Touquet-Paris-Plage Station with a choice of over 1200 rooms and 60 restaurants ready to accommodate visitors and make you as comfortable as possible. By day, you can browse its 136 shops 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
A few suggestions:
- It's early morning and the sun has just risen. What better way to start the day than a stroll with the children through The Canche Bay Nature Park? You can hear the breeze through the grass and the waves softly crashing in the distance. You can see the warm rays lighting up the Opal Coast. Enjoy this peacefully magical place with family.
- You decide to play a bit of golf, you know the fairways inside out but then you discover a wonderful route between the dunes and the forest for the first time! You're happy to be playing a bit of golf while relaxing with your friends. With three golf courses in an perfect setting ideal for golf enthusiasts of all levels, playing golf in Touquet is sure to be one of the highlights of your stay!
- You're on a fine sandy beach stretching out as far as the eye can see, getting ready to enjoy a relaxing break. You decide to have a relaxing drink in one of the bars on the coast. In winter, you could take refreshing walks along the coast, bound to give you a spring in your step. In the summer, you could sunbathe or have fun building sandcastles. You could have a go at some of the sporting activities on offer: get an adrenaline rush with a bit of kitesurfing, ride a yacht or go kayacking.
- Go shopping... Buy a few treats or go for a bit of window shopping, hire a bike and ride through the bicycle paths in the town center roaming rue Saint Jean. Have a well deserved break outside one of the many coffee shops or have a wander in the market: take in a whole host of colors and scents from jars of honey to the famous Ratte du Touquet.
- Relax at sunset... take a seat in one of our luxurious beach bars and watch the sunset. Then to relax even more indulge in a massage.
- A hearty dinner before an evening of festivities. You have a wide choice of dining establishments in Touquet-Paris-Plage. Touquet-Paris-Plage continues to brim with life at night with bars, clubs and casinos available to entertain you til the early hours.
Events and festivities
Events 365 days of the year, there is always something exciting happening at Touquet-Paris-Plage. Touquet-Paris-Plage entertains people from every generation. There are regular art, music festivals as well as international sporting events, shows, concerts and exhibitions.
Leisure and activities
Enjoy the variety of leisure activities in Touquet-Paris-Plage, an area with a variety of exciting things to discover and with a fascinating heritage. After a lovely night in a luxury Touquet hotel or a session of thalassotherapy, go off and explore the varied surrounding area... There are quaint villages to visit and picturesque countryside to explore. Visit historical and cultural sites, as well as museums. Whether you feel like partying, or taking a relaxing stroll, this welcoming region has it all.
Office du Tourisme
Palais des Congrès
Place de l'Hermitage
62520 LE TOUQUET-PARIS-PLAGE
Tel: +33(0)3 21 06 72 00