Rendez-vous at the Towers of Amiens Cathedral
The largest Gothic Cathedral in France
Built in the 13th century to the plans of Robert de Luzarches, and at the initiative of Bishop Evrard de Fouilloy, Amiens Notre-Dame Cathedral remains the largest Gothic construction in France. Access to the towers offers a superb view of the 112.7 meters spire, and over the city of Amiens.
Cathedral designated world heritage site by UNESCO.
- April, May, June, September
→ Guided tour at 3 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. except Saturday and Sunday
→ Unaccompanied tour from 2.30 to 5.15 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays
- July, August
→Guided tour at 11 a.m.
→ Unaccompanied tour from 2.30 p.m. to 5.15 p.m.
- October to March
→ Guided tour at 3.45 p.m.
- 1st January, 1st May and 25th December
- Last Sunday in September
- Adverse weather conditions may lead to the closure of the towers for safety reasons.
- Unaccompanied tour with guide booklet: French, English, German
- Guided Tour: French
- Maximum group size without splitting up: 18 people at the top of north tower
- Rate for tourism professionals and groups (minimum 20 people) 4,50 €
- Adults 5,50 €
- Concessions 4 €
- Free admission: minors under 18*
- Free admission: 18-25 years old* (citizens of one of the 27 countries of the EU or are non-European permanent residents of France)
* excluding school groups
- Parking for coaches 50 m (parking of the Cathedral)
- Drop-off area for 2 coaches at the bottom of the cathedral square
- 130 km in the North of Paris
- From Paris: A16 or A1
- From Belgium: E19-A7/ E19A2/ A1-E15 (exit Maurepas ou Péronne)
- From Calais: A16
- From Reims and Saint-Quentin: A29
Tours de la Cathédrale d’Amiens
30, place Notre-Dame
tel.: (33) (0)3 22 80 03 41