Vinotherapy: Relax and Rejuvinate with Wine
Good for the heart, good for the skin. Vinotherapy uses the remnants of wine production for spa and skincare, making you feel good, inside and out. At the heart of the greatest French vineyards, discover these two well-being centers: the Sources de Caudalie and the Spa Bourgogne Vignes & Bien-Etre
In Antiquity, Greeks praised the health benefits of grapes, using it in both cooking and medicines. But the full extent of its benefits on a cosmetic level have only been fully understood for the past fifteen years or so.
Two establishments in Burgundy offer a luxurious range of skin and body care with a wine base!
Spa Bourgogne vignes & bien-être, des soins couleur locale
Located in Beune, the historic capital of Burgundy's greatest wines, the Spa Bourgogne Vignes & Bien-être (Wine and Well-Being) is in an old townhouse just a stone's throw away from the famous Hospices de Beune. Visitors are brought to a magnificent indoor garden with various relaxation and massage areas. Rich in antioxident, anti-radical polyphenols, Burgundy's grapes are used to soften and relax the skin.
Since 2011, the center has a few additional features, including:
- Double cabins for individual or couple showers;
- A jacuzzi with massage jets, chromotherapy, and a fountain;
- A hammam area with a Cabotte-like touch, evoking the authentic little Burgundy houses that used to house wine-growers;
- A gourmet menu to taste regional wines after your spa services;
- A restaurant area, where meals are served on Burgundy wine planks, prepared by an artisan Pommard caterer
Les Sources de Caudalie, Pioneers of Wine Spas
Located in the heart of the Château Haut Lafitte vineyards, the Centre de Caudalie offers the gift of refinement, mixing high-quality materials like wood and stone. Bathe in grape extracts, red wine, and organic essential oils, eliminating water and activating your circulation. All massages are done with grape seeds with softening and hydrating properties. For your feet, hands, and face, services are based with fresh fruit.
The Sources de Caudalie name is synonymous with comfort and gourmet cuisine, with a five-star hotel and two restaurants on site: one of which offers local products, and the other, an elaborate bistrot cuisine.
- By car: Bordeaux is accessible in 9 hours and Dijon in 5 hours, 45 minutes from Bruxelles.
- By train: Bordeaux is accessible in 6 hours, 30 minutes and Dijon in 4 hours, 30 minutes from Bruxelles-Midi, with a stopover in Paris.
- By plane: Bordeaux is accessible in an hour and a half from Charleroi.