An unforgettable vacation between the mountains and the Mediterranean. Get a taste of the southern Corsican sun in Porto-Vecchio!
On the schedule:
- Relaxation: On the coast, sublime beaches and warm sands await - good for the body and the soul!
- Discovery: In the heart of the city, discover a centuries-old citadel that will transport you back in time through Corsica's history.
- Change of scenery: The Ospedale Mountains will exchant you with its magnificent pine tree forests, lakes, and waterfalls.
Places to Visit
- The Church of St. John the Baptist, and the Chapel of Santa Cruci
- The Marina
- The Chiappa Lighthouse
- Santa Giulia beach
- The cove of Rondinara
- The prehistoric Castle of Arraggio
- A walk in the heart of the Ospedale Forest
- Archaeological Sites of Cucuruzzu and Capula in Levie
- The peaks of Bavella
Not to be Missed
- The guided tours of the fortress
- A cruise to the Lavezzi Islands
- A jet skiing excursion towards the Cerbicale islands
- A canyoning adventure in the Bavella Massif
- Scuba diving in a natural reserve
- A hiking trail on the Mare a Mare Sud
- Discovering local flavors
- A Corsican traditional songs concert
- By sea: Corsica is linked to the habours of , and Toulon (France), and also Livourne, Savone, Cività Vecchia (Italy) et Santa Teresa (Sardania).
- By air: Located just twenty minutes from Porto-Vecchio, Figari Sud Corse Airport provides daily flights to Nice, Marseille and Paris (Orly). It also ensures weekly flights with main European cities.
Contacts : 04 95 71 10 10
Other Corsican airports :
AJACCIO : 04 95 23 56 56
BASTIA : 04 95 54 54 54
CALVI : 04 95 65 88 88
Municipal Tourist Office
Rue Général Leclerc
Tel : 0033 (0) 495 700 958
Fax : 0033 (0) 495 700 372
Opening hours :
During the period of greatest attendance, the office is open every day from 9am to 8pm
From October to April it is open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm, and from 2pm to 8pm.