The Grand Tasting Paris, at the Carrousel du Louvre
The Grand Tasting is a unique meeting, in cosy atmosphere, of the world's best winemakers with the family of the wine lovers living in a real "wine culture" and waiting all year for this tasting with excitment.
The wines presented are approved by Bettane+Desseauve before being accepted for the Grand Tasting. Thanks to this unique system, the most legendary wine meet the brand new production of young and talented winemakers, previously unknown. Red, white, champagne, rosé : wines of all nature come from all the regions of France.
Further to a simple tasting, this event is an occasion to discover a full program of MasterClass for the most demanding connoisseurs. A great way to meet winemakers and cellarmasters. The "Ateliers Gourmets" (gourmet workshop) return the wine to his original place : the table.
For this 7th edition, the Grand Tasting extend itself to provide a new experience to the visitor : more wines, more space, MasterClass, Ateliers Gourmets and even Ecole des Terroirs wait for you for incredible tasting and unforgettable meetings.
Address and Access
Carrousel du Louvre
99, rue de Rivoli
By métro : lines 1 et 7, stop Palais-Royal - Musée du Louvre
By bus : bus n° 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95
By car : car parks St Germain L'Auxerrois, Le Louvre des Antiquaires, Pyramides, St Honoré, Vendôme
- Friday, November 30th : 10:30 - 20:30
- Saturday, December 1st : 10:30 - 19:00
Admission fees and rates
Entrance fee to the Grand Tasting Paris
- Single entrance 20 € online, 25€ on site.
- Single 2-day Pass : 25 € online, 30 € on site.
- The session (45 minutes) : 15€, 25€ or 30€. This rate includes the commented tasting of the best wines from one or multiple winemakers, in exclusive conditions with experts advices.
- Master Class de Prestige: 40€ or 200€ depending on the Master Class de Prestige. This rate includes the commented tasting of the grand wine of prestige from one or multiple grands crus of exception.
- Les ateliers du goût, the session (45 minutes) : 15€.
- Atelier Gourmet de Prestige : 25€. This rate includes a tasting of a dish prepared by a renowned chef with the wine of a winemaker.
Ecole des Terroirs
- The session (45mn) : 10€. This rate includes a educational tasting on a special theme commented by a winemaker.