Lyrical Christmas in the Heart of Paris
Come and live a pleasant and unforgettable experience with Die Fledermaus at the Opera Comique on the 25th of December
Everyone has heard the overture of Johann Strauss’ Flerdermaus before; but to remember its humor, its friendliness, its wild rythm and its twists and turns, you should spend Christmas Eve at the Opera Comique.
For every ticket purchased for this performance, the Opera Comique will offer a special tour of the theatre, a drink during the intermission and, last but not least:
The opportunity to win a unique costume worn on stage during one of our past performances.
The celebration program
- 11 am/ 12 am Guided tours (45 mn)
- 2.20 pm Introduction to the performance in 20 mn, presented by our dramatist.
- 3 pm Curtain rises to Die Fledermaus (2h30)
Intermission Complimentary refreshment (echoing the main character of the 3rd act…). Sweepstakes 20 costumes and accessories to win! (following the performance, a random draw among the audience will select the 20 winners).
3 good reasons to attend Die Fledermaus on the 25th of december
- A joyful day, full of surprises
- An entertaining opera and an overture which is among the most famous ones!
- A very funny staging with magnificent singer-actors
1, place Boieldieu
Admission fees and rates
From 6 € to 120 €