Noël Bleu® in Guebwiller
Guebwiller in Alsace is a medium-sized town, rich not only in traditions, but also in innovation and openness to new technologies.
In the autumn of 2009 the town initiated the “Noël Bleu” event: a video-mapping show with a Christmas Market of local organic products striving for excellence.
Noël Bleu® events
- Opening on Sunday, December 1, by a unique show with LED PARADE
- A grand finale on December 26 (Saint-Etienne’s Day) with fireworks let off from the vineyards
- A central event with three video-mappings connected by a path of blue lights
- Events for the four week-ends in December: interactive lights, concerts…
- Musée Théodore Deck: you will be able to visit the Museum, with audio-guides that have specially been set up for this occasion, as well as to buy unique bowls made by renowned potters.
- As always the ever-expanding Christmas Market with organic products
Every week-end from December 1 to 26, 2013