Visit our booths at Taste of France in Bryant Park
Do not miss the opportunity to travel to France just by going to Bryant Park, New York City on September 28 and 29, 2013.
The admission is free and you will be able to have a taste of France in each of our booths.
Food & wine tastings and live cooking demonstrations are just some of the many fun activities you can do.
Please view here the map, so that you can easily locate our interesting booths!
To make things easier we have a little description of each booth below. However, we will not tell you the many surprises that are waiting to be discovered. You will have to find out by visiting us!
- Urban Tourism France: Discover the Top French cities with wine and pastry tasting.
- Cyclo-tourism France: Great cycling itineraries, deals and packages.
- Burgundy: Gastronomy and cities within the Burgundy region.
- Midi-Pyrénées: Food specialties, wines, major cities, and events of Midi-Pyrénées.
- Poitou-Charentes: Historic highlights, itineraries, food & cocktail recipes, and regional specialties of Poitou-Charentes.
- Provence & French Riviera: Exciting activities, itineraries, food and wine of the region.
- Rhône-Alpes: Itineraries, wine and chefs of the Rhône-Alpes region.
- Martinique: Martinican cuisine, spirits and exciting excursions.
- The Guadeloupe Islands: Free Zumba Fitness classes. Win a getaway to the Guadeloupe Islands.
- Rail Europe: Itineraries and win two Adult First-class 4-days France Rail passes.
- Paris & Accor Hotels: Special offer and great deals to travel to the capital of France.
Get a chance to win incredible prizes!
- Two 4-day France Rail Passes
for one 5-day stay in Toulouse for 2 persons: 5 days/4 nights, 2 tickets for an
English guided tour, 2 Pass Tourism So Toulouse.
- Voucher for a stay in Midi Pyrénées
- Voucher for one 4-day stay in Poitiers for 2 persons: 4 days/ 3 nights at the 4-star Best Western Grand Hotel, breakfasts & diners included, 2 entrances at the Sainte Croix Museum, 2 entrances at the Gouzon Dungeon in Chauvigny, 2 entrances at the Abbey of Saint Savin.
- Voucher for one 3-day stay in Marseille for 2 persons: 3 days/ 2 nights, breakfast included, 2 city pass valid 48 hours, 2 dinners bouillabaisse (local traditional food) with an aperitif drink
4 Paris Box including French products such as teas Le Palais des Thés, jams Alain Milliat, Chesnut purée Clement Faugier, Nougat Chabert & guillot, Guérande salt Le Guérandais.
- Gourmet products from the restaurant D’artagnan
- Wines and Armagnac bottles
- One leather handbag Laurige
- Books and DVD “Grands Sites” of Midi-Pyrénées