Antibes Juan-les-Pins, The New Destination for Small and Luxury Cruise Ships
At the heart of the French Riviera, halfway between Nice and Cannes, Antibes Juan-les-Pins is a unique city that presents three distinct personalities. To begin with, it is an old city founded by the Greeks that is still surrounded by its ramparts where the cruise ships call at the 2nd largest harbour in Europe, the Port Vauban. On top of that, it is a prestigious cape of worldwide fame for its exceptional hotels and privileged environment. Last but not least, it is a seaside resort launched by the Americans in the roaring twenties, acclaimed for its nightlife, its shopping and its sandy beaches, but also for some of its art deco architecture.
Join us at our workshop and have the chance to win a 6 night stay in B&B for 2 persons Valid until June 2014. (Gift value: US$2,613)
- At the Garden Beach Hotel****: a tree night for two with breakfast (Valid until June 4th 2014)
- At the AC Marriott Ambassadeur*****: a tree night stay in B&B for two (Valid until June 30th 2014)
- A half day of activities: guided tour of the old city, the Picasso Museum and the absinthe bar.
- A meal for two at Figuier du Saint Esprit, a gastronomic restaurant whose Michelin-starred chef, Morisset, is well-renowned.
- A 24h French Riviera pass to the bay of Angels, which will also take them to Antibes-Juan-les-Pins, Biot, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Cagnes-sur-Mer, St. Jean Cap Ferrat, Eze, Monaco, St Martin Vésubie.
- A rental car (B categorie) for the duration of the stay
For more information about Antibes Juan-les-Pins:Emmanuelle Rampal - Promotion Manager Antibes Juan-les-Pins Tourism and Convention Bureau 11 place de Gaulle - BP 37- 06601 Antibes Cedex - France Tel: +33 (0)4 97 23 11 17 Mobile : +33 (0)6 24 54 30 14 Fax: +33 (0)4 97 23 11 12