Best of France 2015 Instagram Contest: Terms & Conditions
CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. PUERTO RICO AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNET ACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Atout France USA/The French GovernmentTourist Office ("ATOUT FRANCE") New York, NY.
2. To Enter: Follow the @VisitFrance Instagram account found at https://instagram.com/visitfrance/, post a France-related photo on your own Instagram, and use the hashtag #BestofFrance2015 from September 18, 2015 (“Start Date”), through September 25, 2015 (“End Date”). Entry will only be considered valid if participant is following the @VisitFrance Instagram account and has used the designated hashtag #BestofFrance2015.The winners will be chosen via a random drawing on September 27, 2015. Only one entry per person/Instagram account permitted. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address and a valid Instagram handle. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the Instagram account, and if a prize is won, will be awarded to the registered user, if eligible. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the BEST OF FRANCE 2015 INSTAGRAM CONTEST or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility: BEST OF FRANCE 2015 CONTEST is open to legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, with internet access as of the start Date, except employees of ATOUT FRANCE, cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each.
4. Decision: The winners will be chosen via a random drawing on September 27, 2015. Only one prize awarded per person per Instagram account. Winners will be notified by direct Intagram message promptly after the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: There are two (2) prizes awarded consisting of: One (1) copy of Angie Niles' "Bright Lights Paris" and an accompanying tote bag. The winner will not have the choice of the book they will receive. The prizes will be sent as
soon as the winner's name will be announced. This prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash, goods or services and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Approximate Retail Value: $40: Taxes and all other expenses not expressly stated herein are solely the responsibility of the Prize winner. ATOUT FRANCE makes no warranty with respect to any prize. ATOUT FRANCE will report value of prize as required by law. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. Release of Liability: By entering the BEST OF FRANCE 2015 INSTAGRAM CONTEST, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of the ATOUT FRANCE, which shall be final. ATOUT FRANCE may use winner names, likenesses and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on this web site) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of ATOUT FRANCE and none will be returned. Entrants agree that ATOUT FRANCE, its affiliated companies, representatives, agents or employees are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prizewinner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this BEST OF FRANCE 2015 INSTAGRAM CONTEST and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize.
7. General: ATOUT FRANCE assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections or damage to participants’ computers arising out of participation in this contest. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this BEST OF FRANCE 2015 CONTEST should virus, bug or other causes beyond sponsor's control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the BEST OF FRANCE 2015 CONTEST. ATOUT FRANCE is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the BEST OF FRANCE 2015 CONTEST or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries in the BEST OF FRANCE 2015 CONTEST. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this BEST OF FRANCE 2015 CONTEST at any time and award prizes based upon votes received prior to date of the withdrawal. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted.
8. Winner: Prize winner will be posted on us.rendezvousenfrance.com and/or facebook.com/franceguide after the prize is awarded. This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of ATOUT FRANCE.