Billy and Buddy 2013 Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. PUERTO RICO AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNETACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Atout France USA/The French GovernmentTourist Office ("ATOUT FRANCE") New York, NY.
2. To Enter: Complete and submit your BILLY AND BUDDY NYC 2013 SWEEPSTAKES entry form found at facebook.com/franceguide from November 1, 2013 (“Start Date”), through November 7, 2013 (“End Date”). The winners will be drawn on November 8, 2013. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, will be awarded to the registered user, if eligible. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the BILLY AND BUDDY NYC 2013 SWEEPTAKES or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility:BILLY AND BUDDY NYC 2013 SWEEPSTAKES is open to legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, with internet access as of the start Date, except employees of ATOUT FRANCE, cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each.
4. Drawing: The winner will be selected via a random drawing on November 8, 2013. Only one prize awarded per person per e-mail address. Winner will be notified by mail promptly after the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: There will be three prizes awarded consisting of: Two (2) people pass to attend the Billy and Buddy movie at the Quad Cinema in New York for MON - THU screenings.
Includes three passes good for 2 people courtesy of DISTRIB
Films and the Quad Cinema.Passes are good for any screening taking place Monday Nov 11, 2013 until Thursday Nov 14, 2013 -- no reservation necessary. Pass cannot be duplicated; each winner can print it out once. Pass should be presented to the theater box office at least 20 minutes prior to show-time. If someone arrives late for a sold-out screening, s/he cannot be seated; there are no other restrictions for MON - THU screenings (this is the reason for the "seating not guaranteed" language on the pass). Winner and guest are responsible for all taxes and travel expenses not specifically included in the prize description. These include, but are not limited to: travel expenses from his/her home, dinners, lunches, drinks, and tickets to other attractions not included in the prize description. This prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash, goods or services and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prize certificates. Proof of citizenship and country entry requirements are the traveler’s responsibility.Approximate Retail Value: $22: Taxes and all other expenses not expressly stated herein are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest. ATOUT FRANCE makes no warranty with respect to any prize. ATOUT FRANCE will report value of prize as required by law. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. Release of Liability: By entering the BILLY AND BUDDY NYC 2013 SWEEPSTAKES, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of the ATOUT FRANCE, which shall be final. Winner’s Guest must be 18 years of age or older. ATOUT FRANCE may use winner and guest's names, likenesses and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on this web site) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of ATOUT FRANCE and none will be returned. Entrants agree that ATOUT FRANCE, its affiliated companies, representatives, agents or employees are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prizewinner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this BILLY AND BUDDY NYC SWEEPSTAKES 2013 sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize. After the sweepstakes ends, all participants will receive an e-mail concerning information on the winner.
7. General: ATOUT FRANCE assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections or damage to participants’ computers arising out of participation in this sweepstakes. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this FRANCOFOLIES NYC 2013 sweepstakes should virus, bug or other causes beyond sponsor's control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the BILLY AND BUDDY NYC2013 sweepstakes. ATOUT FRANCE is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the BILLY AND BUDDY NYC 2013 SWEEPSTAKES or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries in the BILLY AND BUDDY NYC 2013 sweepstakes. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this BILLY AND BUDDY NYC 2013 sweepstakes at any time and award prizes based upon votes received prior to date of the withdrawal. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted.
8. Winner: Prize winner will be posted on us.rendezvousenfrance.com and/or facebook.com/franceguide after the prize is awarded. This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of ATOUT FRANCE.