Focus on our exceptional annual Rally, La Route des Villages Paris-Cannes
Book this amazing trip before March 31st 2016! 4 roues sous 1 parapluie has joined the association ‘Les Plus Beaux Villages de France®’ to organize the fourth edition of an exceptional rally in 2CV: “La Route des Villages, Paris-Cannes”
From May 8th to 15th, 2016, this prestigious rally will join up about twenty of ‘Les Plus Beaux Villages de France®’, from Paris to Cannes, exploring the terroir, the gastronomy, the craft industry and the hospitality that constitute the heart of France heritage.
This rally is designed for French and international customers.The former editions have attracted participants from Australia, New Zealand, the U.S and China.4 roues sous 1 parapluie has made this event an essential and annual rendez-vous for the public to celebrate the French way of living.
This is a unique experience to live
• A rally with at its heart the mythical 2 CV
• An itinerary with more than 20 villages to be explored
• An original treasure hunt scenario with an enigma to be solved and a prize award ceremony at the end of the journey
• Charming stopover villages and exclusive hotels• An arrival in Cannes during the Film Festival
La Route des Villages 2016 Paris-Cannes is departing in Paris on Sunday, May 8th around a welcoming breakfast between 8 am and 9.30 am. During the breakfast the participants will be given a roadbook, a road map and an official Les Plus Beaux Villages de France® touristic guide. Each day, several riddles all along the way will help the participants to find the hidden clue in the stopover village. The last day, on May 15th, the 7 clues (one per day) will allow them to solve the final riddle and to win the rally.
• Sunday May 8th : Paris - Vézelay (170 km)• Monday May 9th : Vézelay – Charroux (180 km)
• Tuesday May 10th : Charroux - Salers (160 km)
• Wednesday May 11th : Salers – Ste Enimie (150 km)
• Thursday May 12th : Ste Enimie - Les Baux-de-Provence (140 km)
• Friday May 13th : Les Baux de Provence – Gordes (80 km)• Saturday May 14th : Gordes - Tourtour (100 km)
• Sunday May 15th : Tourtour - Cannes (50 km)
Public Prices: There are two all-inclusive price options:
- 3.000€/pers based on 4 people per 2 CV
- 4.000€/pers based on 2 people per 2 CV
- The price options include:
• entry fees
• 2 CV rental (fuel, insurance, assistance)
• Full pension (catering, accommodation)
• Sightseeing visits and activities
Commission for travel agents starts at 10% on these prices. Our Reservations and Customer Service is at your disposal to answer all your questions. See contact details at the bottom of the page.
ABOUT 4 ROUES SOUS 1 PARAPLUIE
Founder of an innovative concept launched in Paris in 2003, 4 roues sous 1 parapluie offers individuals and companies a range of services with at its heart the original 2 CV and the French art of living.
With professionalism, creativity and passion, 4 roues sous 1 parapluie has developed a real expertise in designing customized services, offering high quality of service to its guests and make them live an unforgettable experience.
4 Roues Sous 1 Parapluie International Sales Manager: Aurelie ALIX
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T : + 33 (0)1 84 16 79 99
Reservations and Customer Service Manager: Emmanuelle LEDUC
Customer Service available from Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm / Weekends 9am-6pm
E: email@example.com / T: +33 (0)1 84 17 34 57
Website : www.4roues-sous-1parapluie.com