Follow Haleigh and Kasia in Grand Sud!
Haleigh and Kasia are American photographers and cultural influencers.
They are taking us in the beautiful South France and sharing their experiences using the hashtag #TimeTravelFrance
DAY 1: Monday, October 3rd - PARIS / Quai Branly
The Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac features the indigenous art and cultures of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas and is located near the Eiffel Tower and the Pont de l’Alma.
- Inauguration of THE COLOR LINE exhibit Press opening with tour of the exhibition by the curator
- Press lunch with a selection of influent French and international journalists.
- Tailor-made program for the afternoon: discovery of the museum
- Opening and VIP cocktail
- Night in Paris
- Visit of The Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac features the indigenous art and cultures of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas and is located near the Eiffel Tower and the Pont de l’Alma.
DAY 2: Tuesday, October 4th - Pont du Gard
Avignon kept of its History a heritage of exception, several places and monuments are listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites.
This three-level ancient stone aqueduct is one of the most beautiful Roman constructions of the region, also registered on the UNESCO world heritage.
Nîmes, was an important outpost of the Roman Empire. It’s especially famous for the “Arena of Nîmes”, a an amphitheater still in use for concerts and bullfights.
- Train from Paris to Avignon
- Lunch and visit of Avignon
- Car rental in Avignon
- Visit of the Pont du Gard
- Departure from the Pont du Gard
- Accommodation in Nîmes
DAY 3: Wednesday, October 5th – Carcassonne (CMN)
The city of Carcassonne is known for its medieval fortress, restored in the 19th century and added to the UNESCO list of World Heritage sites 20 years ago.
- Departure to Carcassonne
- Lunch in Carcassonne
- Visit of the Châteaux and forteresses of Carcassonne
- Visit of the St Louis Bastide
DAY 4: Thursday , October 6th - Paris
- Back to Paris