FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. PUERTO RICO AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNETACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Atout France USA/The French GovernmentTourist Office ("ATOUT FRANCE") New York, NY.
2. To Enter: Complete and submit your FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 SWEEPSTAKES entry form found at http://franceonthefly.rendezvousenfrance.com/ from April 7th, 2015 (“Start Date”), through June 30th, 2015 (“End Date”). The winner will be drawn on July 15th, 2015. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, will be awarded to the registered user, if eligible. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 SWEEPSTAKES or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility: FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 SWEEPSTAKES is open to legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, with internet access as of the start Date, except employees of ATOUT FRANCE, cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each.
4. Drawing: The winner will be selected via a random drawing on July 15th, 2015. Only one prize awarded per person per e-mail address. Winner will be notified by mail promptly after the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: There will be one prize awarded consisting of: Two (2) roundtrip Premium Economy Class tickets with Air France to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport and one (1) culinary experience for two (2) with a top French baker (activity not available on Sundays, more information here : http://wonderfultime.com/en/paris/experiences/3-bake-your-own-french-bread).
Approximate Retail Value: $5,940. Taxes and all other expenses not expressly stated herein are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest. ATOUT FRANCE makes no warranty with respect to any prize. ATOUT FRANCE will report value of prize as required by law. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
Terms and conditions applying to the Air France Premium Economy Class tickets from any USA gateway (defined below) to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) :
Relative to the Air France round-trip PremiumEconomy Class tickets, Winner and Travel Companion may depart from the following Air France USA gateways only: Atlanta (airport code: ATL), Boston (airport code: BOS), Chicago (airport code: ORD), Detroit (airport code: DTW), Houston (airport code: IAH), Los Angeles (airport code: LAX), Miami (airport code: MIA), Minneapolis-Saint Paul (airport code: MSP), New York (airport code: JFK), San Francisco (airport code: SFO), Washington D.C. (airport code: IAD). The return flight must originate from Paris (CDG). The aforementioned gateways are those from which Air France currently operates in 2015. For some gateways, Air France only operates on a seasonal basis and Winner’s departure date preference may not be available. In the event that at time of Winner’s travel dates Air France no longer operates from one or more of the gateways, and should this cancellation affect a gateway initially chosen by the Winner, tickets will have to be reissued departing from a USA gateway where Air France still operates with Winner/Travel Companion responsible for all costs associated with transportation to the outbound Air France USA gateway. The Air France round-trip Premium Economy tickets are only valid for Air France operated flights (i.e. no codeshares) and may not be applied towards accruals for any frequent flyer or similar-type program. Tickets may be subject to certain restrictions, including without limitation, availability in designated prize ticket fare classes and blackout dates (recommended to avoid travel between mid-June through early September and holiday seasons). Air France will attempt to accommodate the Winner’s preferred dates but has no obligation to do so and all specifics thereof will be at Air France’s sole discretion. Air France flight numbers and dates of travel for the Winner’s traveling companion must mirror those of the Prize Winner (i.e. they must travel together); all terms and conditions attached to Winner’s travel shall also apply to Travel Companion. The routing of the Premium Economy class tickets must be direct to Paris (CDG). No additional travel is allowed with the Premium Economy class tickets; segments other than the flight to the destination cannot be added to the tickets. Actual retail value of tickets may vary based on fluctuations in prices for airfare. Air France will report value of prize as required by law. Air travel must be prescheduled by Air France at least two (2) weeks but no more than six (6) months prior to departure. Tickets must be issued and used between June 1, 2015 and May 31, 2016. Premium Economy class prize tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable, not for sale, and no substitution by Winner and Travel Companion or cash equivalent is allowed, except at Air France's sole discretion.Premium Economy class prize tickets are not valid for upgrades. Air France will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets or travel vouchers and is not responsible if the trip is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason. Winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Premium Economy class tickets will be made by Air France. Only after all required documentation is returned to Air France and the Winner is verified will the applicable prize be awarded. Failure to comply with all terms and conditions will result in forfeiture of the Prize. Extensions are not permitted at any time.
NO CASH OR OTHER SUBSTITUTIONS AREPERMITTED, EXCEPT BY SPONSORS, WHO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE THE PRIZE WITH ONE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE.
6. Release of Liability: By entering the FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 SWEEPSTAKES, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of the ATOUT FRANCE, which shall be final. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit if eligibility and liability, indemnity and publicity release and winner and guest will be required to sign a Liability and Publicity Release and both must be returned within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s Guest must be 18 years of age or older. ATOUT FRANCE may use winner and guest's names, likenesses and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on this web site) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of ATOUT FRANCE and none will be returned. Entrants agree that ATOUT FRANCE, its affiliated companies, representatives, agents or employees are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prizewinner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 SWEEPSTAKES and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize. After the sweepstakes ends, all participants will receive an e-mail concerning information on the winner.
7. General: ATOUT FRANCE assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections or damage to participants’ computers arising out of participation in this sweepstakes. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 SWEEPSTAKES should virus, bug or other causes beyond sponsor's control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 SWEEPSTAKES. ATOUT FRANCE is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 SWEEPSTAKES or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries in the FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 SWEEPSTAKES. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this FRANCE ON THE FLY 2015 SWEEPSTAKES at any time and award prizes based upon votes received prior to date of the withdrawal. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted.
8. Winner: Prize winner will be posted on us.rendezvousenfrance.com and/or facebook.com/franceguide after the prize is awarded. This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of ATOUT FRANCE.