French Riviera Cruise Club (FRCC)
The French Riviera is renowned for its cosmopolitan ambience, sophisticated beach lifestyle and nightlife, plus its unparalleled cuisine. Each one of its five cruise ports : CANNES, ANTIBES, GOLFE JUAN, NICE, VILLEFRANCHE offers a unique experience.
Furthermore, each port is an ideal gateway into a richly-rewarding cruise destination with a fascinating and unique range of tours and excursions. From sunny beaches to hilltop villages, Cote d’Azur offers an incredible range of scenery,culture, gastronomy, wine, golf, shopping, casinos, events, theme parks, and more.
Meet us and share the unique experience of the French Riviera!- A wide range of themed cruise calls - A personalized welcome to your customers - Valued information that makes a difference
NEW: DVD-Rom “French Riviera/Côte d’Azur A Cruise Destination” (excursions,
technical information, pictures free of use, videos, French Riviera Cruise Club
Join us at our workshop and have the chance to win a 4 night stay in B&B for 2 persons in the French Riviera! Valid until June 30th, 2014 (Gift value: US$2,000):
- A two nights' stay (including breakfast) in a double
superior sea view room in La Perouse****(Nice) & A two night's stay (including an American breakfast & VIP welcome) in a deluxe sea
view room with a terrace at the Riviera Marriott Hotel la Porte de Monaco****(Cap d’Ail).
- 2 French Riviera Passes to Nice(the pass provides
unlimited access to the Nice le Grand Tour open top bus, Nice tourist train, free entrance to museums in Nice and surroundings, the oceanographic museum in Monaco and much more…)
- A boat excursion to Cannes' Sainte-Marguerite Island with entrance to the “Musée de la Mer”, an orientation tour with the tourist train, and a wine & cheese tasting on the Forville provençal market.
- A complimentary guided tour of Antibes Juan-les-Pin's old city as well as a Museum pass for 2 persons.
- A complimentary guided tour of VilleFrance/Mer's old city and its citadel as well as a Museum pass for 2 persons.
- A rental car (b category) for the length of the stay.
information about French Riviera Cruise Club:
Tourist Board French Riviera
Cruise Club Founder Visit our web site here
Anne-Sophie Peyran Marketing &
Communication Manager - French Riviera Ports Authority French Riviera Cruise Club Founder Visit our web site here Anneemail@example.com