French Vineyards Award sweepstakes - Terms and conditions
CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S., PUERTO RICO AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNET ACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Atout France USA/The French Government Tourist Office ("ATOUT FRANCE") New York, NY
2. To Enter: Complete and submit the “FRENCH VINEYARDS AWARDS” entry form found at us.rendezvousenfrance.com from June 14, 2015 (“Start Date”), to October 15, 2015 (“End Date”). The winners will be drawn on or around October 30, 2015. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, will be awarded to the registered user, if eligible. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the “FRENCH VINEYARDS AWARDS” sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility: “FRENCH VINEYARDS AWARDS” is open to legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, with internet access as of the Start Date, except employees of ATOUT FRANCE, cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each.
4. Drawing: The winner will be selected via a random drawing on or around October 30, 2015. Only one prize awarded per person per e-mail address. Winner will be notified by mail or email promptly after the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: There will be 1 prize awarded consisting of:
• 2 round-trip flights from the participant’s nearest US gateway to Paris on Air France
• Rail passes for 2 persons provided by Atout France
• first-rate accommodations for 9 nights in these three vineyard-rich destinations, including a leisurely five-night stay at Château Pape Clément.5 nights for 2 persons in the Château Pape Clément: 216 Avenue Dr Nancel Penard, 33600 Pessac, France. Breakfasts included
• Guided visits to Boisset wineries in Burgundy, Rhône Valley, and Southern France
Blackout dates apply.
Subject to availability. Non-transferable. Non-negotiable. Book at least 2 weeks prior to departure. Based on availability at time of reservation.
Winner and Guest are responsible for all taxes and for all travel and expenses not specifically included in the prize description. These include, but are not limited to: travel expenses from his/her home, dinners, lunches, drinks, and tickets to other attractions not included in the trip.
The prize is non-transferable and or redeemable for cash, goods or services and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Booking will be made on space available basis of desired travel date and desired travel date must be before expiration date. Valid for one trip for the maximum number of days specified above and cannot be separated into multiple trips. Cancelation charges and other terms and conditions of travel will apply. No extensions will be granted beyond the expiration date. Sponsor is not responsible for any airfare penalties or differentials incurred by travelers due to purchase of tickets prior to confirmation of land stay. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prize certificates. Proof of citizenship and country entry requirements are the traveler’s responsibility.
Promotion may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to capacity restrictions. Other restrictions apply, including brochure terms and cancellation/change fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Approximate Retail Value: USD 10,000. Taxes and all other expenses not expressly stated herein are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. ATOUT FRANCE makes no warranty with respect to any prize. ATOUT FRANCE will report value of prize as required by law. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. Release of Liability: By entering the “FRENCH VINEYARDS AWARDS” sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of the ATOUT FRANCE, which shall be final. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability, indemnity and publicity release and both must be returned within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. ATOUT FRANCE may use winner's names, likenesses and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on this web site) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of ATOUT FRANCE and none will be returned. Entrants agree that ATOUT FRANCE, its affiliated companies, representatives, agents or employees are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prizewinner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this “FRENCH VINEYARDS AWARDS” sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize. After the sweepstakes ends, all participants will receive an e-mail concerning information on the winner.
7. General: ATOUT FRANCE assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections or damage to participants’ computers arising out of participation in this sweepstakes. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this “FRENCH VINEYARDS AWARDS” sweepstakes should virus, bug or other causes beyond sponsor's control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the “FRENCH VINEYARDS AWARDS” sweepstakes. ATOUT FRANCE is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the “FRENCH VINEYARDS AWARDS” sweepstakes or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries in the “FRENCH VINEYARDS AWARDS” sweepstakes. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this “FRENCH VINEYARDS AWARDS” sweepstakes at any time and award prizes based upon votes received prior to date of the withdrawal. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted.
8. Winner: Prize winner will be posted on us.rendezvousenfrance.com and/or Facebook.com/franceguide after the prize is awarded. This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of ATOUT FRANCE.