Languedoc-Roussillon: New Sud de France Travel Academy
If France and Spain had a child its name would be Languedoc-Roussillon. The Occitan word “Languedoc” sums it up perfectly: it means the language of YES.
YES to kilometers of unspoiled beaches, groves of olive trees, towering peaks, Roman ruins and medieval castles…
But most of all, YES to the food and drink! Languedoc-Roussillon is that true France that you think has disappeared, where the dishes have remained so traditional (cod brandade, duck confit, cassoulet) they taste fresh and new and the vines are so ancient they have no choice but to create juicy, natural, organic wines that (surprise!) are now being copied all over.
Make sure you know all about the region by signing up for the Sud de France Travel Academy, a brand new resource to help you promote the Languedoc-Roussillon region. We combined all the tools you need to easily find information on the region. As a member you will be able to:
- Discover the Languedoc-Roussillon region through videos and pictures of its heritage, UNESCO sites, Art de Vivre, destinations, and more
- Complete online training and become eligible for a FAM trip
- Increase your knowledge on the region with insider tips
- Download your personal “Sud de France Specialist” certification
- Have access to exclusive commissionable offers from regional partners and US tour operators