"Made in France" - discovering French products and techniques
At a time when the "Made in France" brand is making its way around the world, many are curious about the products conceived, designed and consumed in France and internationally.
To better understand the methods used and their savoir-faire à la française, we invite you to learn more about our industrial, scientific and technical heritage. Transportation, Fashion, Arts and Crafts, Gastronomy and Cosmetics: the most famous brands reveal the secrets behind their products!
Become part of the privileged few and go behind the scenes! Visit plants and factories, boutiques, eco-museums and workshops... The places, workers and artisans welcome you into their workspace to share their passion for their trade. Here are but a few examples of original discovery visits possible in the four corners of France...
- Discover the manufacturing secrets behind the L’Occitane cosmetic line
- Learn how Savon de Marseille is made at the Le Serail soap factory
- Enjoy a cheese tasting and tour of the Roquefort société or Salers caves
- Take an introductory lesson on automobile manufacturing at PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Accept an invitation to discover the secrets of textile at the Armor Lux workshops
- Exchange on table arts and the production process of high end Cristel cookware
- … and so much more!