MyFrenchLoveStory Contest Terms & Conditions
CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. PUERTO RICO AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNET ACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Atout France USA/The French GovernmentTourist Office ("ATOUT FRANCE") New York, NY.
2. To Enter: Complete and submit your MYFRENCHLOVESTORY CONTEST entry form found at http://us.rendezvousenfrance.com/en/minisite/myfrenchlovestory-contest from February 9th, 2015 (“Start Date”), through February 16th, 2015 (“End Date”). Follow the Pinterest contest rules and create a board on your Pinterest account. The winner will be chosen based on creativity by a panel of judges from ATOUT FRANCE on March 9th, 2015. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address and a valid Pinterest handle. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, will be awarded to the registered user, if eligible. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the MYFRENCHLOVESTORY CONTEST or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility: MYFRENCHLOVESTORY CONTEST is open to legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, with internet access as of the start Date, except employees of ATOUT FRANCE, cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each.
4. Decision: The winner will be chosen based on creativity by a panel of judges on February 23rd, 2015. Only one prize awarded per person per e-mail address. Winner will be notified by email promptly after the jury decision. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: There one prize awarded consisting of: 2-month subscription to Bon Appetit Box: 7-8 French gourmet items per box. The winner will not have the choice of the boxes they
will receive. The first box will be sent as
soon as the winner's name will be announced. And the second box will be sent 1 month later. This prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash, goods or services and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Approximate Retail Value: $150: Taxes and all other expenses not expressly stated herein are solely the responsibility of the Prize winner. ATOUT FRANCE makes no warranty with respect to any prize. ATOUT FRANCE will report value of prize as required by law. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. Release of Liability: By entering the MYFRENCHLOVESTORY CONTEST, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of the ATOUT FRANCE, which shall be final. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit if eligibility and liability, indemnity and publicity release and winner and guest will be required to sign a Liability and Publicity Release and both must be returned within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s Guest must be 18 years of age or older. ATOUT FRANCE may use winner and guest's names, likenesses and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on this web site) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of ATOUT FRANCE and none will be returned. Entrants agree that ATOUT FRANCE, its affiliated companies, representatives, agents or employees are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prizewinner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this MYFRENCHLOVESTORY CONTEST and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize. After the contest ends, all participants will receive an e-mail concerning information on the winner.
7. General: ATOUT FRANCE assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections or damage to participants’ computers arising out of participation in this contest. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this MYFRENCHLOVESTORY CONTEST should virus, bug or other causes beyond sponsor's control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the MYFRENCHLOVESTORY CONTEST. ATOUT FRANCE is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the MYFRENCHLOVESTORY CONTEST or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries in the MYFRENCHLOVESTORY CONTEST. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this MYFRENCHLOVESTORY CONTEST at any time and award prizes based upon votes received prior to date of the withdrawal. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted.
8. Winner: Prize winner will be posted on us.rendezvousenfrance.com and/or facebook.com/franceguide after the prize is awarded. This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of ATOUT FRANCE.