Come to Booth 859 to Enter The Sweepstake
Prize #1: A Trek Bicycle offered by Corsica. A Tour de France Dream Come True!
Win a Trek bicycle Madone 6.2 with the Tour de France theme colors of black & yellow. Retail value is $4,000. The Madone 6.2 has a pro-level, OCLV2 frame and full-carbon fork, carbon wheels, no-cut carbon seatmast, BB90 bottom bracket, internal cable routing, Tour-winning geometry and a DuoTrap socket.
Prize #2: A Weekend in Brittany offered by the French Atlantic Ports
St Malo, Brest, Lorient & Belle-Ile en Mer, your favorite Brittany Cruise destinations, are happy to give you this present : An invitation for two persons to visit our “far west” ! Just one thing to do (but not the easiest!) : Choose one of the four enclosed stays!
- Brest: Half board accommodation in a 3 star hotel at St Matthews cap: a Superior double room with a sea view for 1 night + breakfasts, a 3 course dinner (drinks not included) and a return sea crossing journey to the island of Ouessant.
- Saint Malo: B&B accommodation in a 3 star hotel at St Malo walled town: a standard double room for 1 night + breakfasts, a 3 course dinner (drinks not included) in a nearby restaurant and a 30 minute drive in Dinard in an ancient car of the 30’s.
- Belle Ile: Half board accommodation in a 3 star hotel at Sauzon: a standard double room with a sea view for 1 night + breakfasts, a 3 course dinner (drinks included), a return sea crossing journey to the island of Belle Ile and the manuel gearbox rental car for 2 days (gasoline not included).
- Lorient: Half board accommodation in a 3 star hotel: a standard double room with a sea view for 1 night + breakfasts, a 3 course dinner (drinks not included), a return sea crossing journey to the island of Groix.
Prize #3: A stay for 2 persons to Normandy offered by the French Atlantic Ports
Normandy is happy to offer you an invitation on the impressionists footsteps. Choose 1 among the following 4 destinations:
- Le Havre: 2 days in Le Havre and Etretat with a visit the MuMa (Museum of modern Art André Malraux): first impressionist collection in France after the Orsay Museum in Paris, a dinner at a sea-front restaurant, one night in a lovely hotel located in the heart of the city centre which has been classified as a World Heritage site by UNESCo, a head off to the charming town of Etretat, well known for its majestic cliffs (Lunch will be served in the golf restaurant).
- Cherbourg: 2 days in Cherbourg and La Hague with a visit of Cherbourg and impressionnist paintings dispatch through the heart of the city, one the night in a charming hotel in Cherbourg city center and a seafood diner along the quay side, a visit of the house where was born Jean-François Millet with his favorite landscapes made of moors and cliffs.
- Honfleur: 2 days in Honfleur with a dinner in a gastronomic restaurant of the old town, one night in a Honfleur 4 stars hotel with its spa, your private guided tour of all the attractions of this charming small town : Saint-Catherine Church, the old Salt Warehouses, the Old Harbour Visit the Eugene Boudin Museum (impressionist collection).
- Rouen: 2 nights in a listed Historic Monument, the 5 star spa Hotel de Bourgtheroulde in the historic city center. (Please note that this offer is not available from June 6th to 16th due to the Armada tall ship festival), a VIP guided visit of Rouen and its historic treasures, an Impressionist Dinner inspired by the recipe books of Claude Monet, a Julie and Julia Lunch at The Couronne, the oldest inn in France.
Prize #4: A Toiletry Treats offered by French Riviera
French Riviera is happy to offer you a Chérie de Fragonard (French perfumer) toiletry bag that will include a perfume and a mirror.
Pize #5: A Beauty Box by French Riviera
French Riviera will also offer a Chérie de Fragonard (French perfumer) metal box containing a perfume, small towel, soap, and shower gel.