WISH UPON LOIRE CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. PUERTO RICO AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNET ACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Atout France USA/The French Government Tourist Office ("ATOUT FRANCE") New York, NY.
2. To Enter: Each day, Loire Valley Facebook Page will post a new activity, meal, etc. available in the Loire Valley. Eligible entrants simply need follow the "5 Ways to Enter" found on the landing page.
The posts will be posted each day from August 3, 2015 (“Start Date”), through August 21, 2015 (“End Date”).
The winners will be drawn on August 28, 2015. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, will be awarded to the registered user, if eligible. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the WISH UPON LOIRE CONTEST 2015 or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility: WISH UPON LOIRE CONTEST 2015 is open to legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, with internet access as of the start Date, except employees of ATOUT FRANCE, cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each.
4. Drawing: The winner will be selected via a random drawing on August 28, 2015. Only one prize awarded per person per e-mail address. Winner will be notified by email promptly after the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize 1: ONE PACKAGE FOR 2 PEOPLE including the following:
-3-night stay at Château de la Bourdaisière (4*)
-Roundtrip 1st class tickets Paris to the Loire Valley by TGV
-3-day compact car rental
-Full day small group tour of selected famous castles.
Air tickets and tickets to other attractions are not included in the prize description. Travel must be completed by December 1, 2016. This prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash, goods or services and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Booking will be made on space available basis of desired travel date and desired travel date must be before expiration date. Blackout dates are: Easter
(24 to 28 March 2016), 1 to 15 September 2015 & 2016, Saturdays from June to September. Dates are subject to
Valid for one trip for the maximum number of days specified above and cannot be separated into multiple trips. Cancelation charges and other terms and conditions of travel will apply. No extensions will be granted beyond the expiration date. Sponsor is not responsible for any airfare penalties or differentials incurred by travelers due to purchase of tickets prior to confirmation of land stay. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prize certificates. Proof of citizenship and country entry requirements are the traveler’s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value: $2,380: Taxes and all other expenses not expressly stated herein are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest. ATOUT FRANCE makes no warranty with respect to any prize. ATOUT FRANCE will report value of prize as required by law. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. Release of Liability: By entering the WISH UPON LOIRE 2015, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of the ATOUT FRANCE, which shall be final. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit if eligibility and liability, indemnity and publicity release and winner and guest will be required to sign a Liability and Publicity Release and both must be returned within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s Guest must be 18 years of age or older. ATOUT FRANCE may use winner and guest's names, likenesses and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on this web site) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of ATOUT FRANCE and none will be returned. Entrants agree that ATOUT FRANCE, its affiliated companies, representatives, agents or employees are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prizewinner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this WISH UPON LOIRE CONTEST 2015 and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize. After the sweepstakes ends, all participants will receive an e-mail concerning information on the winner.
7. General: ATOUT FRANCE assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections or damage to participants’ computers arising out of participation in this sweepstakes. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this WISH UPON LOIRE CONTEST 2015 should virus, bug or other causes beyond sponsor's control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the LOIRE CHATEAUX CONTEST 2014. ATOUT FRANCE is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the LOIRE CHATEAUX CONTEST 2014 or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries in the WISH UPON LOIRE CONTEST 2015. ATOUT FRANCE reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this WISH UPON LOIRE CONTEST 2015 at any time and award prizes based upon votes received prior to date of the withdrawal. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted.
8. Winner: Prize winner will be posted on us.rendezvousenfrance.com and/or facebook.com/franceguide after the prizes are awarded. This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of ATOUT FRANCE.