Carnival in the Caribbean and French Guiana
Carnival in the Caribbean and French Guiana is a real tradition. All the islands are involved in the most popular event of the year, between January and March.
The Caribbean and Guyanese festivities make the visitors discover Creole and multicultural traditions. Colorful costumes, folk music, floats, parades... The magic of Carnival operates in the French overseas territories!
- Guadeloupe Carnival: January 5th to March 27th, 2014
- Martinique Carnival: March 1st to March 5th, 2014
- Saint-Martin Carnival: February 23rd to March 5th, 2014
- Saint-Barthelemy Carnival: February 28th to March 5th, 2014
- French Guiana Carnival: January 11th to March 5th, 2014