An internationally renowned resort
Made up of five smaller villages, Courchevel is located in the Trois Vallées, the largest ski area in the world. The Courchevel station has something for all level of skiiers, from beginners to experts.
The area includes five villages perched at different altitudes, with many different fun slopes. Families, beginners, and ski lovers can explore at high altitudes.
Courchevel is covered in snow all through the winter. The altitude, the northerly direction of its slopes, and its army of snow machines allow visitors to ski from the beginning of December to the end of April.
Art de vivre: mountains of pleasure
- Courchevel for Epicurians: A dream evening at the restaurants of internationally renowned chefs; traditional, family-friendly, or exotic meals - at Courchevel, the diverse range of accomodations has something for everyone. Hotels, residences, and furnished apartments offer an amazing level of service.
- Courchevel, a Well-Being Paradise: Take care of your mind and body at one of the resort's many spas surrounded by breathtaking nature.
- Courchevel, a Unique and Diverse Mountain Experience: Each of the five villages cultivates their original atmosphere. Many different surprises await in a dreamlike atmosphere.
Events: Every Day is a Party
- Courchevel is buzzing with excitement from the beginning of the season to the end: Big, popular parties; high-class events, meetings, and moments of sharing; friendliness, exchanges, and new friends. A monumental pyramid is located in the station, celebrating creativity in an out-of-the-ordinary environment. An open-air museum can be found in the streets and on the slopes of Courchevel each winter, honoring contemporary artists.
- Courchevel organizes events for all: Festivities are organized each winter for the World Cup of Alpine Skiing, Christmas, New Years, and Easter, bringing together thousands of visitors.
- Free festivities: During your stay, you'll be able to take part in snowfights known as "marshmallow parties." Of course, we can't forget about the Printemps du SKi, with, as a grande finale, the Féria Blanche, where the end of the ski season is celebrated in a warm and happy atmosphere.