Discover the richness, delicious charm, and authenticity of Burgundy's vineyards.
Throughout five marked wine routes, local wine houses and tourism organizations will open their doors to you and share their work, and will perhaps even reveal a secret or two.
In their company, take the time to savor - however you like to move about - the region's fabulous vineyards:
- On foot, stroll through the sunny hills around Chablis, explore the ramparts of Beaune or be guided by the "parcours de la chouette," a must-see itinerary to discover the city of Dijon.
- By car, drive through the 1,000+ kilometers of Routes des Vins, making sure to stop at the Lavaux Valley classified nature reserve or the Mairie de Meursault, where scenes from the film La Grande Vadrouille were filmed!
- By bike, take a tour of southern Burgundy (from Chalon-sur-Saône to Mâcon) or the Voie des Vignes (from Beaune to Santenay)
- By boat, embark on a river cruise and drink in the charl of the Canal du Nivernais (from Decize to Auxerre), the Canal de Bourgogne (from Migennes to Dijon), or the Canal du Centre (from Chalon-sur-Saône to Cronat).
Out & About: Must-See in Burgundy
- The towns of Dijon, Auxerre, Joigny, and Chalon-sur-Saône
- The Hôtel Dieu and the town of Beaune
- Château du Clos de Vougeot
- The Basilica and hill town of Vézelay
- The Rock of Solutré and the Mâconnais district
- The medieval construction site in Guédelon
- The abbeys of Cluny and Tournus
- Alésia MuséoParc
- Cistercian abbey at Fontenay
A unique experience
Spend half a day, a full day or a weekend discovering or rediscovering the wines of Burgundy with the specialists at this wine school.
Tel.: +33 (0)80 26 35 10
"Vignobles & Découvertes" destinations
The national Vignobles & Découvertes label helps you to prepare your weekends and short breaks in the vineyards without any hassle thanks to carefully selected services. Choose your destination :
- Dijon Côte de Nuits
- Colline de Corton
- Colline de Montrachet
- Vignoble de Chablis