Nice, full of natural brilliance, capital of the Côte d'Azur, and one of the most-visited cities in the world.
The city boasts numerous unique sites and architectural wonders for everyone: an almost-perfect location in the midst of the Mediterranean and mountains, in just a few miles from the border of Italy; a mild climate full of bright sun, various landscapes, and wonderful beaches with shockingly blue azure waters.
The city of Nice comes together a genuine charm with geniality of the surrounding Mediterranean by means of providing a host of incredible activities and beautiful sites where you can take a visit. It is truly a city of history, art, culture, events, creation, nature, leisure, and culinary flavors.
Get a chance to visit 20th century art collections in Nice’s amazing museums, as well as galleries that house prestigious artifact compilations from Chagall, Matisse and the popular Ecole de Nice.
For your all your sightseeing and cultural activities, the Côte d'Azur Pass is a must, a veritable "open sesame" that will give you easy access to a multitude of sites and discounts during your stay.
Come discover - or rediscover! - Nice, a city of a thousand scents and flavors, with flower markets, fruit and vegetable markets, and fresh seafood markets. The Old City's Italian-influenced narrow streets and "piazzettas" are full of treasures just waiting to be found.
Urban, cultural, seaside, and gourmet explorations are just some of the many options in this magnificent city.
Not to be missed in Nice
- The Colline du Château, where you'll be able to experience one of the best views of the Baie des Anges, the rooftops of the Old City, and the Préalpes du Sud.
- The rich discoveries of the Old City: its narrow, lively streets, its history, its Baroque churches, and its colorful markets.
- The Promenade des Anglais and its seven kilometer-long beach.
- The Quai des Etats-Unis and the lively Port district, representing the largest concentration of antique dealers in France.
- Museums: Chagall, Matisse, MAMAC, and the Musée des Arts Asiatiques
- Nice le Grand Tour: Visit Nice back through its Imperial history on a double decker bus tour
- The Place Masséna and its seven massive statues that light up as soon as the sun goes down
- A tour of the Bellet vineyard, whose fields will bring you back through history to the Phoenician foundings of Marseille. Fifteen family tours offer individual or scheduled visits, including a wine tasting. (Enjoy responsibly!)
- Boat visits to the marine mammal sacntuary, covering the highest-density area in the Western Mediterranean - home to at least 2,000 whales and 25,000 dolphins during the summer months
- Carnival and the Batailles des Fleurs, the biggest events on the Côte d'Azur in the wintertime. Each year in February.
Experience the Best of Nice with the French Riviera Pass
The best of the Côte d'Azur with one card! Make your stay easier with the "Riviera Pass," with discounts and deals at boutiques, restaurants, and many top sites in and around Nice.
French Riviera Pass (citycard) cardholders have free access to the city's museums.
Included in your 24, 48, or 72 hour pass:
- Unlimited access to the "Nice le Grand Tour" (double decker bus tour)
- Entrance to top sites throughout the Côte d'Azur
- Themed guided tours
- A booklet of 30+ original and carefully-selected addresse (boutiques, restaurants, relaxation, artist ateliers), where you can benefit from exclusive advantages (sales, gifts, and so on).
- A practical guide to optimize your stay
Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport: links to 30 countries, 54 airlines and more than 100 direct flights
SNCF railway station: connected to all major cities
Motorway A 8: links to European capitals
Port used as starting point for many cruises, also NGV links to Corsica
5, promenade des Anglais
06302 Nice Cedex 4
Tel : +33 (0) 892 707 407 (€ 0,34/min)
Fax: 33 (0)4 92 14 46 19