Atout France Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANYKIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: You will need to submit the survey in order to be entered into thesweepstakes. Atout France Sweepstakes (the"Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50)United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are at leasteighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in their state of residence atthe time of entry. ATOUT France USA/France Tourism Development Agency (“ATOUTFrance” or “Administrator”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents,siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where theyreside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related,are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state,and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participationconstitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rulesand Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in allmatters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent uponfulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Administrator: ATOUT France USA/France Tourism Development Agency,825 Third Avenue, Floor 29, New York, NY 10022.
3. Timing: TheSweepstakes begins on July 25, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time("ET"), and ends on October 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the"Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keepingdevice for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, fill and submit the survey. Visit http://us.france.fr/en/LPM and followthe links and instructions to fully complete and submit the registration formincluding first name, last name, valid email address. You automatically willreceive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
SPECIAL OFFER: When submitting the survey, you are eligible to beentered into a sweepstake to win one of the 5 Amazon gift cards of a $200 valueeach. This Special Offer will befulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Survey Period. Multipleentrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by anyentrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different emailaddresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will voidthat entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of anyautomated system to participate or subvert the entry process is prohibited andwill result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. In theevent of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of theemail address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she mustcomply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" isthe natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider,online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning emailaddresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potentialwinner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administratoris an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administrationand operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner isfinal and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator willrandomly select after October 31, 2017, the potential winner from all eligibleentries received. The potential winner will be notified by email. Except whereprohibited, the potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minorin his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return an Affidavitof Eligibility & Liability/Publicity and Indemnity Release and an IRS FormW-9, which must both be received by Administrator within fourteen (14) days ofthe date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize.If the potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign andreturn the Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity and IndemnityRelease, the IRS Form W-9 or provide any other requested information within therequired time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits his/herprize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these OfficialRules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason,Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by randomdrawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternatedrawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
GRAND PRIZE: AnAmazon gift card of $200 value per winner. 5 winners will be selected.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitutionwill be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greatervalue if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winneris responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries receivedduring the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By entering, entrantsagree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, subsidiaries,affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prizesuppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents(collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim orcause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, ordamage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakesor receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in theSweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' useof winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown andstate for advertising, promotional, and other purposes in any manner, in anyand all media, now known or hereinafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity,without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. General Conditions:
Sponsorreserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or anypart of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factorimpairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determinedby Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its solediscretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all non-suspect,eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all ofthe prizes offered herein or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate bySponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify anyindividual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation ofthe Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this orany other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void allassociated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine thelegitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal andcivil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right toseek damages (including attorneys' fees) and other remedies from any suchperson to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce anyterm of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability:
The ReleasedParties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information,whether caused by entrants, typographical, printing errors or by any of theequipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2)technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions,interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware orsoftware, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet ServiceProvider (lSP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility ormiscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cabletransmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, ormisdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part ofthe entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems' of any kindrelating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether printing,typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, or human error orotherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, theprocessing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in anySweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, garbled,inaccurate, delayed, misdirected or stolen mail or entries; or (6) any injuryor damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly,in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receiptor use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry isconfirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed orcorrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it ispossible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In theevent that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasonscause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these OfficialRules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award onlythe stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate,un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Except whereprohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes ofaction arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awardedshall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, andexclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District ofMichigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located inOakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall belimited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated withentering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtainattorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances willentrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rightsto claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and anyother damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and allrights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues andquestions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation andenforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of theentrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by,and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan withoutgiving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of theState of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the applicationof the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. Entrant's Personal Information:
13. Win List: For a winlist, visit http://us.france.fr/. The win list will be posted after winnerconfirmation is complete.