Type of excursion
- Golf, hotel and restaurant - www.dolcefregate.fr
Type of public – All ages
- Families, Recreation and Leisure public
- About 3-4 hours (depending on the formulas)
- SAINT CYR SUR MER - 20 minutes by bus from Toulon
What is the “Dolce Fregate Provence Golf Resort”?
Dolce Fregate Provence Golf Course is renowned as one of the most beautiful courses in Europe thanks to its extraordinary views over the Mediterranean Sea. Located in a typical Provencal environment – with vines and olive trees – the Resort has 2 golf courses, the “Fregate Par 72” (18 holes, 6210m) that offers 15 viewpoints over the sea, and the “Fregate Par 29” (9 holes, 1700m) dedicated to beginners, designed by the legendary golf architect Ronald Fream.
In addition to the golf course, the resort is the perfect place to relax. The visitors can enjoy the spa, the outdoor pool (opened from April to December), as well as 2 restaurants and bars. For longer stays, the hotel has rooms and suites.
Dolce Fregate Provence Golf Resort’s features
- The Resort is ideally located next to Sanary, Saint-Cyr or La Ciotat, 3 typical fishing ports with beautiful marina’s walks.
WHAT TO DO:
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful golf courses of Europe (18 holes or 9 holes), or have a relaxing time at the swimming pool or spa.
- Have lunch at the restaurant or a drink at the Plazza bar on top of the hotel.
- Discover the South’s way of life by playing a typical “pétanque game” over an aperitif, or going next door at the “Domaine de Frégate” for a wine tasting session.