If France and Spain had a child its name would beLanguedoc-Roussillon. The Occitan word “Languedoc” sums it up perfectly: itmeans the language of yes. Yes to kilometers ofunspoiled beaches, groves of olive trees, towering peaks, Roman ruins andmedieval castles…
But most of all, YES to thefood and drink! Languedoc-Roussillon is that true France that you think hasdisappeared, where the dishes have remained so traditional (cod brandade, duckconfit, cassoulet) they taste fresh and new and the vines are so ancient theyhave no choice but to create juicy, natural, organic wines that (surprise!) arenow being copied all over.
Make sure you know all aboutthe region by signing up to the Sud de France Travel Academy, a brand newresource to help you promote the Languedoc-Roussillon region.
We combined all the tools youneed to easily find information on the region. As a member you will be able to:
- Discover theLanguedoc-Roussillon through videos and pictures – its heritage,UNESCO sites, Art de Vivre, destinations and more
- Complete anonline training and become “eligible for a FAM trip
- Increase yourknowledge on the region with insider tips
- Download your personal“Sud de France Specialist” certification
- Have accessto exclusive commissionable offers from regional partners and US touroperators