Lancôme Paris - Perrier-Jouët - Atout France 2018 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: You will need to submit the survey in order to be entered into the sweepstakes. Atout France Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are at least twenty-one (21) years old. ATOUT France USA/France Tourism Development Agency (“ATOUT France” or “Administrator”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Administrator: ATOUT France USA/France Tourism Development Agency, 825 Third Avenue, Floor 29, New York, NY 10022.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 14, 2018, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), and ends on April 20th, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, fill and submit the survey.
Visit http://us.france.fr/en/lancome-paris-champagne and follow the links and instructions to fully complete and submit the registration form including first name, last name, valid email address, age. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An administrator will randomly select after April 20, 2018, the potential winner from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, the potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity and Indemnity Release and an IRS Form W-9, which must both be received by Administrator within fourteen (14) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity and Indemnity Release, the IRS Form W-9 or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
Valid for two guests: Airfare with Air France, 3 nights stay at the Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet Paris breakfast included (subject to availability.). A one-on-one session with an expert Lancôme Makeup Artist, who will create a beauty routine that’s especially catered to you. Enjoy a luxury skincare service and makeover, and leave with some of Lancôme’s most-coveted products. A private tasting experience for 2 in a Parisian iconic place, hosted by Perrier-Jouet. Experience champagne with one of the most prestigious maisons worldwide. (Disclaimer: Provide trip details at least 1 month in advance for proper planning).
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
7. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising, promotional, and other purposes in any manner, in any and all media, now known or hereinafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. General Conditions:
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys' fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Relative to the Air France round-trip Economy class tickets, Winner and travel companion must depart from an Air France United States gateway. In the event that at time of Winner’s travel dates Air France no longer operates from the original gateway, tickets will be reissued departing from another USA gateway where Air France still operates. In all cases, Winner/travel companion shall be responsible for all costs associated with transportation to and from the outbound Air France USA gateway. The Air France round-trip Economy class tickets are only valid for transportation on Air France operated flights (i.e. no codeshares) and may not be applied towards accruals for any frequent flyer or similar-type program. Tickets may be subject to certain restrictions, including without limitation, availability and blackout dates; Sponsor will attempt to accommodate the Winner’s preferred dates but has no obligation to do so and all specifics thereof will be at Air France's sole discretion. The routing of the Economy class tickets must be direct to Paris (CDG or ORY).
10. Limitations of Liability:
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, typographical, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (lSP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems' of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, or human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, garbled, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected or stolen mail or entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. Entrant's Personal Information:
13. Win List: For a win list, visit http://us.france.fr/. The win list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.