Cognac has its own producing region, and here's where you'll find it! Take a look inside wine and spirit stores, Romanesque churches, stroll along the river and across the bridges, try the Cognac, and more.
Out & about
- Major Cognac houses : Cognac Martell, Rémy Martin...
- The town of Cognac and its museums
- Jarnac, Saintes
- Circuit du Chêne (oak trail)
- Maine Giraud
- Maison de la Vigne et des saveurs at Archiac
- Wine growers who are members of Etapes du Cognac
- Le Cep Enchanté at Macqueville
- Ecomusée du Cognac at Migron
- Cruises on-board a barge on the Charente
- François Mitterrand's native house
A unique experience
Louis XIII tour, House of Rémy Martin. Private reception at the House of Rémy Martin and visit to the Louis XIII cellars. Tastings of the different stages of ageing.
"Vignobles & Découvertes" destinations
The national Vignobles & Découvertes label helps you to prepare your vacations in the vineyards without any hassle thanks to carefully selected services. A destination to discover :
- Vignoble de Cognac