Along the pilgrimage routes to Santiago de Compostela, the wines of the Southwest include around thirty appellations of world-renowned wines like Cahors, Gaillac, Fronton, Madiran, St Mont, Côtes de gascogne, Duras, Jurançon, Irouléguy, ect.. This area includes one of the largest ranges of wine in France.
Out & about
- The new Cahors Malbec villa in Cahors
- The tourism and wine centres in Gaillac, Madrian and Fronton
- Great tourist sites in Midi-Pyrénées (Toulouse, Conques, Cahors, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Moissac, ect.)
- Duras, Bonaguil, Nérac, Saint Jean Pied de Port, Eugénie-les-Bains, Pau, and more
A unique experience
Travel through the Gaillac wine region with an iPhone or iPod loaned by the tourist offices. Videos and audio commentaries are available in multiple languages.
"Vignobles & Découvertes" destinations
The national Vignobles & Découvertes label helps you to prepare your weekends and short breaks in the vineyards without any hassle thanks to carefully selected services.
- Pays des Bastides et Vignoble du Gaillac