Discover a wine region with a proud history: once the popes' wine, Côtes du Rhône can now be found at some of the top restaurants around the world. At the vineyards, they offer a warm welcome, great cuisine and festivals; the AOCs of the Rhône Valley promise you a great gastronomic getaway with plenty to see and do.
Out & about
- Avignon: historic centre, Palace of the Popes
- The hilltop villages of Luberon
- Mont Ventoux and the Dentelles de Montmirail
- Vineyard trails of Bourg Saint Andéol, wine market in Cornas
- Vendanges de l'histoire festival in Chusclan
- Vignes Toquées tour in Costières de Nîmes
- Château de Grignan
- Wine University in Suze la Rousse
A unique experience
The Maison des Vins in Avignon organises themed tastings that allow you to discover all the subtleties of Côtes du Rhônes wines.
"Vignobles & Découvertes" destinations
The national Vignobles & Découvertes label helps you prepare your own trips to the vineyards without any hassle thanks to these carefully selected services. Chosse your destination :
- Rhône Crussol
- D'Hermitage en Saint Joseph