This region boasts exceptional wines from 15 different grape varieties. Dry AOC wines include Côtes du Roussillon, Côtes du Roussillon Les Aspres, Côtes du Roussillon Villages, Caramany, Lesquerdes, Tautavel, Latour de France and Collioure. Vins Doux Naturels (fortified wines) include Rivesaltes, Muscat de Rivesaltes, Banyuls and Banyuls Grand Cru, and Maury.
Out & about
- Perpignan and its Palace of the Kings of Majorca
- Banyuls and its terraced vineyards, Maillol museum
- Collioure and its Château Royal, Fauvism art trail
- Salses and its fortress
- UNESCO World Heritage: Villefrance de Conflent and Mont-Louis
- Protected site of Paulilles
- Abbeys of St Michel de Cuxa and St Martin du Canigou
A unique experience
Walking tours of the Banyuls Collioure vineyards, breaks for food and vin doux naturel.
Office de tourisme de Collioure Tel.: +33 (0)4 68 82 15 47
"Vignobles & Découvertes" destination
The national Vignobles & Découvertes label helps you to prepare your weekends and short breaks in the vineyards without any hassle thanks to carefully selected services.