For the winter holidays Paris dresses in its most beautiful lights.Typical Christmas markets in the magical window displays of the large stores; live a timeless, romantic moment in the City of Light.
In December, Paris reflects better than ever its title, City of Light. Lose yourself among its streets; the capital invites you to fall in love or fall in love again. The promise of an unforgettable Christmas...
- 10AM Start the day by wandering around the unmissable, historic Galerie Vivienne. Potter around the shops, dream, enjoy.
- 11AM Carry on shopping at Printemps Haussmann.
- 2PM Stroll over to the Christmas market of Notre Dame right in the center of the Ile de la Cité, find your last gifts and warm up your hands with some mulled wine.
- 6PM Look wondrously at the illuminations from rue Saint-Honoré to the Place Vendôme and dream before the unbelievable shop windows.
- 7PM Make a well-deserved sweet stop at Ladurée: the hardest part will be to choose the flavour of the macaroon you want.
- 9PM End up the evening hand at the Lido de Paris on the most beautiful avenue on the World to take in the cabaret.